Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is the best dj you have ever seen? and why?

pipdaddy

Guest saleen351

besides Denny at Temps in the summer

1. when Richie Santana filled in for Manny at xs over the summer, place was rocking, his mixing was sick. Def a great night

Rapture

the most fuckin' underrated trance DJ in NYC area... hope he'll become well - known in the future... When he played his set @ TranceFusion it just dropped my jaw all the way down to the floor...

the best ones I have heard but not seen -

anybody from Escape From Samsara sound system...

would have to be Darren Emerson down at ultraworld last year. what an incredible set spread over an unbelievable crowd of 15k !! he put JV / ojeda / draper to shame!!! <<<once these guys go global then you can come talk to me... :tongue:

honorable mention>>> deep dish at vinyl for DT bday bash SICK SICK SICK

Originally posted by djustinh

Danny Howells.

Haaaaaa, I see you're hooked now Justin and think he was even better the two times before Oct. Danny Howells will soon earn the respect he deserves from all of you board peeps. Can't wait for his residency to start up. Best set I heard him drop was Fourth of July, whaaaaaat, whaaaaaaat, the place was insane.

Originally posted by dfresh000

would have to be Darren Emerson down at ultraworld last year. what an incredible set spread over an unbelievable crowd of 15k !! he put JV / ojeda / draper to shame!!! <<<once these guys go global then you can come talk to me... :tongue:

honorable mention>>> deep dish at vinyl for DT bday bash SICK SICK SICK

i was kidding about draper........

my fav so far is craig richards. he is the resident at this great club called fabric in london. during his set he dropped tribal, deep house, hard house and drum and bass and it all worked out somehow....it was a great set to follow green velvet that night

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. probally DJ Scot Project @ Tunnel because he was fucking SiCk as HeLL! So much energy, it was fucking amazing! Followed closely by Johnny Vicious @ Tunnel.

Hmm.. Tunnel just seemed to have brought out the best in DJs..

R.I.P.

OH SO TRUE. OR WHEN EDDIE BIAEZ WAS AT TUNNEL WITH STEVEN ZOR. BUT THE BEST I HAVE HEARD INA WHILE WAS PROJECT AT LIME LIGHT. BESIDES THAT VICIOUS GRAND RE-OPENNG OF TUNNEL. MAN DO I MISS THAT PLACE.