Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best dj....Jason Ojeda

cpiwinnah

gotta go with my man vodkaredbull.....

....I love Jason Ojeda....he is the man...what I wouldn't give for him to have a chance to tear up Exit every Saturday night...saw him there the first winter it opened....and I have never seen that club more alive...

....He brings such a happy vibe....and he can play almost any style...

....And when You hear...

"What we're gonna do is go back, way back....back into time"....

You can only imagine what old skool track he is gonna bust out....

....Just this past summer when he broke out Coco Lee's

"Where Ever You Go".....CPI went nuts....or JP's mix

of "Deep Kemical".....I love when he does that.....

...he may not be recognized on the level of JP or DT, but I look forward to hearing him spin b/c he loves what he does....when you see him dancin in the booth....makes me feel so much more into it...cuz I know that he is too...

Yes it is....I had a few words with him at a private party @ Centro a few weeks back and he confirmed it himself. Things went so well labor Day weekend when they stayed open late that they figured.......why not every Sat. night!! We should all support this party at Exit and make it happen as well.:cool:

Yes....Jason Ojeda @Exit is confirmed with Tsettos.....check the Jersey board Tsettos made a post about it himself....I think it's under the "Tsettos @ World post or something." P.S.......never posted this late on a Saturday night.....sigh....can't wait to get out again:o

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cpiwinnah

Will someone please tll if the Jason Ojeda at Exit thing is for

real...Cuz I will lose it....Been hoping for that since the first winter it opened...

here is what Denny posted on the nJ board..

Just a little clarification on the Exit thing

Jason Ojeda and myself will be playing together at Exit every Saturday night from 12-6AM starting

December 1st. Following our set Junior will take over the controls and work his magic til Sunday afternoon.