Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Judgement Call...

dgmodel

Totally off topic however...

Just wanted to get everyones opinion on this...

lets say youre a 22 yr old male... and your venue of choice for the weekend is to hang out with 16yrs olds in a forest,(or a basement or backyard on a cold evening) is this typical behaviour for a person of that age???

Let me know how you feel about this, b/c Im arguing with a friend of mine on this topic and hes claiming that I am being to judgemental... So Survey Says:

yes granted it acceptable if youre 16, and if youre a 16 yr old hanging with a group of 22yr olds. however not if the roles are reversed, if youre a 22 yr old hanging with 16yr olds correct? that seems a bit odd or immature...no? or maybe those are the wrong adjectives however you all can decipher the meaning nonetheless...

yeah I guess when you are 16 and hanging out with 22yrs olds seems cool as all hell to you. But I think now, I'm 21 mind you and I would never hang out with 16 yr olds. I mean come on they cant go to bars, clubs, gamble hey they can pretty much do nada but chill in a basement and a forest. So I gues its kind of hypocritical but I see your point;)

in general i agree....but it does depend on what they're doing. If they have a common interest that none of the 22 year olds other friends have or something...like:

camping

animation festivals

etc.

if he / she is just hanging with them to drink and chill, that's a little weird though. having 1 or 2 16 year olds chill with the older group is cool...not the other way around. IMO of course...

Originally posted by barvybe

in general i agree....but it does depend on what they're doing. If they have a common interest that none of the 22 year olds other friends have or something...like:

camping

animation festivals

etc.

if he / she is just hanging with them to drink and chill, that's a little weird though. having 1 or 2 16 year olds chill with the older group is cool...not the other way around. IMO of course...

I agree with you on this one.....A little weird for me.....I think the except might be a house party or a college party....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

It is definitely one of those weird things...It's okay for the 16 yr old to hang out with the 22 yr olds, but not the other way around. But my question is why would a 22 yr old wanna hang out with a 16 yr old, you can get in trouble for that.......

???????????????????

Originally posted by barvybe

camping

animation festivals

etc.

nah this isnt happy family fun time... this is just drinking... and getting drunk... (& if they stay in play Playstation and watch skating videos)... i dont know... i just think that at this age you should be going out and experiencing life... you dont even have to go to clubs or whatever, just go out... doesnt even have to be bars either whatever... anything but sitting in aforest or basement getting drunk...