Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who deserves a good ASS Licking? and Y?

barvybe

Ok, maybe y'all recall that Ass Play thread a ways back, but it just occured to me that its been quite a while since i was with a girl that wanted to have her ass licked....:mad:

Why is that? :confused: I'm not a particularly dirty boy (shower at least twice a week), and i'm into it. What's the big hang up? :puke: <----narrow minded eunuch

So, girly girl who's really needing this, and is nice and clean, let me know. And i'm not half bad at it either....

:shake: <----u quivering.

I don't really need much in return (though u could probably talk me into something).

:roll::bounce::hump::woah::biggrin:

Guest gabo

I am a dirty boy! I love it when a girl tells me not asks me to lick her ass!

oh man I have to take care of some bussiness before I go to twirl and see of those hot mami's

Originally posted by fierydesire

ass lickin sorry hun:( I prefer some nice, juicy, tongue sliding and slippery around my juicy, wet, dripping pussy..hehe;) none of that ass lickin now...;)

ahhh...too bad hon. i'm good at that other stuff, but guys like that are a dime a dozen i would have to guess.

uh Gabo? can u actually lick u'r own ass?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by barvybe

ahhh...too bad hon. i'm good at that other stuff, but guys like that are a dime a dozen i would have to guess.

uh Gabo? can u actually lick u'r own ass?

I have been trying for years and I am almost there! just acouple more yoga classes

Originally posted by lavendermenace

might be worth a shot...

never know when u'r gonna be up to u'r ass in good times again, right?

OK FOLKS- I just want to clear something up here. That was actually BARVYBE posting under my name. I would never post such filth. I'm a good girl. :rolleyes:

Just one of the pitfalls of living with a fellow CP head.