Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just chillin in December with the greatest club in NYC

realz

(7) First, Judge Jules starts the new party off with a banging set.

(14) Then the following week , Tiesto takes you on a journey through HIS trance.

(21) Then Vicious tears the roof off with his hard beats.

(28) And we welcome George Acosta back to NYC.

Wow.... December is a great month.

look for even greater things.

realz n menace hooking you up. (like always)

Originally posted by realz

(7) First, Judge Jules starts the new party off with a banging set.

(14) Then the following week , Tiesto takes you on a journey through HIS trance.

(21) Then Vicious tears the roof off with his hard beats.

(28) And we welcome George Acosta back to NYC.

Wow.... December is a great month.

look for even greater things.

realz n menace hooking you up. (like always)

so they are all going to be there on Fridays????? so does this mean no more draper????? I also heard something about Junior's saturday party ending or not starting until 6am sunday. Does anyone have info on this? and who would be taking over saturday night???

Originally posted by blaznny

so they are all going to be there on Fridays????? so does this mean no more draper????? I also heard something about Junior's saturday party ending or not starting until 6am sunday. Does anyone have info on this? and who would be taking over saturday night???

Junior's Sun morning party will be completely diff from the Sat night party....Denny Tsettos and Jason Ojeda go on at 11 til 6 and then Junior's party starts.......

ok this all sounds sick but lets be honest here....if these guys are only going to spin for 2-3 hours for example 2-5am it really isnt worth it casue these guys are talent and they like to build the sets and drop fierce beats at certain points throughout....so i hope draper either gets booted or he spins where he belongs..opening for big name dj's who come on and close the place out....

Originally posted by msoprano13

ok this all sounds sick but lets be honest here....if these guys are only going to spin for 2-3 hours for example 2-5am it really isnt worth it casue these guys are talent and they like to build the sets and drop fierce beats at certain points throughout....so i hope draper either gets booted or he spins where he belongs..opening for big name dj's who come on and close the place out....

abso fucking lutely!!!! they will be playing long sets.

Originally posted by realz

abso fucking lutely!!!! they will be playing long sets.

aight bro im gonna take your word for it but i hope these people are going to be CLOSING THE PLACE OUT and not coming off to let draper finish the night....if thats the case it looks like i might become an exit head once again....

is EXIT smartening up???

I mean this is amazing....

Exit was becoming very very very very STALE!!!!!

As said in another post the only time i ever had a great time at Exit was on July 3rd for their GlowStick party...that was my first and last great time there and I have been there a lot.

When i See it I will believe it..but count me in on going to these events and giving them a chance

Originally posted by jjcbebe

is EXIT smartening up???

I mean this is amazing....

Exit was becoming very very very very STALE!!!!!

As said in another post the only time i ever had a great time at Exit was on July 3rd for their GlowStick party...that was my first and last great time there and I have been there a lot.

When i See it I will believe it..but count me in on going to these events and giving them a chance

I am the complete opposite of you... the WORST Time I've had at any club was July 3rd at Exit. THe music was wack, they turned on the lights maaaaaad early and my boy was pickpocketed of all his and his girls money.....The only good thing about that night was that I found $40 in a puddle outside of the parkin garage that I payed for all our parking fee with.

Originally posted by roninmess

I am the complete opposite of you... the WORST Time I've had at any club was July 3rd at Exit. THe music was wack, they turned on the lights maaaaaad early and my boy was pickpocketed of all his and his girls money.....The only good thing about that night was that I found $40 in a puddle outside of the parkin garage that I payed for all our parking fee with.

Humm ok, oh yeah I was getting sick of the lights being on for hours at a time...and the guards were acting up like crzy shinning lights and throwing people out like crazy...

I still liked it though...

Anyhow the point being is that i hope Exit plans to get better...