Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Problems with Memorex CD-R's

inyourdreams

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

Its most likely your burner, however make sure you dont do anything while you burn, ie no surfing or running other applications. Try that first , if thats not it and If its not too late return it and By a HP burner, and buy Sony cds. and burn with either Adaptec or Nero.

Mane

I have the same problem with the Memorex CD's ....as well as CompuCity brand. I dont buy these types but have been passed a copy or two of them over time. They dont play well in all my players. When you say they dont work....have you tried all different CD's players? For example...in my car...Memorex do not work well...skip sometimes when there are no scratches, or sometimes dont play at all (note: I dont have this problem with any other type of CDR). But they do work fine in other CD players I have in my apartment. Point is...could be burner, but chances are its the CD's. I know others that have this problem as well with memorex. Dont buy them again. For a good deal on CD-R's....go to Shop4Tech.com...they have 200 24X CD-R's for $60. Cant beat that....