Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The jets take first place....Fuck all you giants fans.....

Guest saleen351

hahahaa. i can't make fun of Jets fans cause i feel so bad for them.

i'll give ya credit, you guys are dedicated, but how does it make you feel when you're rolling up to a home game and you're playing in GIANTS stadium, and you go to piss and the walls are BLUE, and the stadium seats are RED. the only green is your ugly ass uniforms and the grass.

when was the last time you appeared in a playoff game? don't worry about the Giants, we'll be fine

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xxsplashxx

J-E-T-S I could even hear the chant in Miami toward the end of the game. It must really suck to be a Dolphin fan :laugh:

If the Jets could only play the Dolphins all 16 games, they would prob go undefeated:D

LETS GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE I cranked up my home theater system when I hear the chants. I got pumped up. Firemen Anzalone was doing the chants..Miami fans just suck, Go check out the Miami board, I've been talking trash all week and now I"m bragging on their board....The curse lives on!!!!!!!

See everyone in the playoffs.....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eviljav666

Saleen i hope they are the real deal this year!!

Ill be happy with a playoff shot!!!

We got the playoffs rapped up if we win 2 more games here is our schedule

next week is a bye week

new england

steelers

cinci

indy

buf

oak

if we split our remaing games we are going to be 10-6 or 11-5

but we all know buf, cincy, pats don't stand a chance so its a toss up of 2 games, so in my prediction we should be at worse

11-5! I just watched the noon Sports center with stewart scott, he gets me pumped up when talking about the jets..........

Guest saleen351

And heres a scary thought....the skins 4-5 have a shot at the playoffs...Their next 4 games are all in the division...2 vs eagles, one against the boys and other at the cardss..Can we say PLAYOFFS??????????