Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All hail Oscar G !!!!!

sgtfury

OMG....did i really sound that bad? the scary thing is that i was doing a whole lot better at that point than i had been doing earlier...it seems that when the hour is late...and my brain is functioning on limited capacity....i look up and there is pod..red shirt, camera, and helpful smile.....good to see you..my posse was bitching about leaving just when i met up wiht you....give me a buzz.

Look, just because i was crawling into Space on my hands and knees does not mean i didnt look good....and speaking of being out of it----bear in mind that when vannessa was walking out of Space...i was like right next to her and had to yell her name like 6 times as she walked down the street with "that far away look in her eyes"....ha ha ha

ha ha ha......im going into Space and I see vannessa coming out and i yell vanessa like 6 times and i swear to god...you looked up at the sky a couple of times like it was the voice of god coming down from the heavens....lol...when i stopped to say hi, the group of people that i was with was yelling at me to come into the club---we were getting in free, so i had to move my ass...by the way--does your cell phone still work--ive tried it a few times.