Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you know why...

ernextnation

some suggestions...ice..gum...something hard to chew on that wont fuck your teeth up..pacifiers are ok if your 3 but they will fuck your mouth up bigtime as well as your teeth...one of the best things are the sport mouthguards..trust me ive broken 2 teeth and have stress cracks on the rest of them..not to mention the crown and fillings from the shit in pills...go meth <not>

pop about 1000 mg of magnesium like an hour before you roll. when you drop pills, magnesium is the number one thing that is depleted from your body. magnesium is responsible for muscle relaxation in your body. when you don't have enough of it, calcium (which has the opposite effect of magnesium and is responsivle for muscle contraction) is in excess in your body, which causes your jaw to clench up. this is also why you may experience some back and muscle pain after you roll (if you are dancing you face off, that does it too). beware though, i have found that taking too much magnesium (2000+ mg) can give your face that droopy look. 1000mg of magnesium an hour before you roll should eliminate the jaw problems. i used to fuck my mouth up all the time...since i started with the magnesium...none jaw problems at all. happy rolling. :spin2: give it a shot and lemme know how it works out for you.

just don't grid your teeth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nah seriouly people always say to chew gum or something. my theory is just don't chew aything.... the only time my jaw hurt was when i was suckin on blow pops and chewin gum all night. For me it has been really easy to cntrol.

but if ya can't try the magnesium..

Originally posted by djsquillz

pop about 1000 mg of magnesium like an hour before you roll. when you drop pills, magnesium is the number one thing that is depleted from your body. magnesium is responsible for muscle relaxation in your body. when you don't have enough of it, calcium (which has the opposite effect of magnesium and is responsivle for muscle contraction) is in excess in your body, which causes your jaw to clench up. this is also why you may experience some back and muscle pain after you roll (if you are dancing you face off, that does it too). beware though, i have found that taking too much magnesium (2000+ mg) can give your face that droopy look. 1000mg of magnesium an hour before you roll should eliminate the jaw problems. i used to fuck my mouth up all the time...since i started with the magnesium...none jaw problems at all. happy rolling. :spin2: give it a shot and lemme know how it works out for you.

Ill try ,for real,Im still hurt from last sat.