Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Made my own mix. Anyone wanna download it and give me their opinion?

Well, I tried making my own mix for the first time. I think it came out decent. It's mostly really hard house/trance tracks. If anyone is willing to download it and give me their opinion I would appreciate it. It's gonna be a long download (108 megs). I have mIRC if anyone wants to download it from me off that. You can pm me, reply to this post, or IM me at njit pimp37 on AIM.

Ok, looks like due to the fuckin firewall here im not going to be able to send it to anyone yet. But, when I go home on wed night I can send it. So just lemme know if u you want it and I'll see what I can do on Wed.

Track List

1. Mark Norman - Above

2. Bassdriver - Fatal Invasion

3. Alex Bartlett - Amnesia (Flutlicht vs Shokk)

4. S.H.O.K.K. - Folie a Deux (Klub Mix)

5. DJ Furax - Power

6. Angy Dee - Something Wonderful

7. K.A.M. - Frequency (Distortion Mix)

8. JFK - Good God

9. Unknown

10. starsplash - Wonderful Days (2001 Remix)

11. Miss Shiva - Dreams (Cosmic Gates Mix)

12. Mellowtrax vs Shaft - Sway Lars Palmas Remix

13. Yoda Inc - Definiteley (DJ Scot Project Mix)

14. Trance Control - On the other side

njit has one of the best securities in the nation. They don't let you do lotz of things. you can try to put it on your AFS account at njit and have a link on your website. Try it may work. but then again i think you only have 50 mb of space. may b 150. i am not sure. good luck

Yes I do go to NJIT and yes I did play as StroNut in Counter Strike on the network. Unfortunately I do not dorm there anymore (thank god). I hear they did lotz of changes to the network. They separated the dorms so that you guys can't do direct connect via network neighborhood. That is very lame. I lived in Laurel for 2 years. Too much counter strike.... BTW what name did u go by? Any luck with sharing that mix? C ya around....