Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*******paul Oakenfold @ Hammerstein Ballroom Official Roll Call*******

You'll definitely be missing out on the better part of the show if you don't stick around for Seb and D:Fuse!

I saw D:Fuse here in DC on Sat - he really really banged it out with some pounding beats....hard prog/trance bordering on tech-house.

And Fontaine will rip it up. I just hope they don't water down their sets too much to blend with Oakey's melodic epic trance.

Yes i saw the girl with green hair, we were in front for a little, but mostly on the right side of the dance floor facing the DJ booth. I was wearing a shiny blue shirt and my girl was wearing a silver top with a long skirt and she was the best dancer there.

We should meet up next time, i'm going home for thanx giving so i'll be at Oakey and Dt @SF, and after that, we'll be at buzz for Kimbal Collins and Dave Ralph.

well I will be there !!! but in the front .. lets not keep the neet up when Oakie will be spinning cause i will not move from my place when he will be on the decks !!! after that i dont give a FOOK!!!

well i have been to Hammerstein twice the decent place to meet up according to me is downstairs where they have the restrooms and SOFA's or next to the bar which will be infront of the DOOR for sure !!!

so make up urr mind ppl !!

i think the bar idea is not BADDDD

Originally posted by ecstatichigh35

Yes i saw the girl with green hair, we were in front for a little, but mostly on the right side of the dance floor facing the DJ booth. I was wearing a shiny blue shirt and my girl was wearing a silver top with a long skirt and she was the best dancer there.

We should meet up next time, i'm going home for thanx giving so i'll be at Oakey and Dt @SF, and after that, we'll be at buzz for Kimbal Collins and Dave Ralph.

I'll be at S&D, so def a meet-up at Buzz sounds good (since NYC will not be possible). Do you check the DC boards? We usually have meet-up info posted on there.

I opted for the 1st floor mezz. The main floor seems to be cool but this way I do not have to put my Jacket away and get to sit if need be. It gets real crowded. Will there be any one on the 1st mezz?

BTW, I got my tix last night, very surprised that tix were available for the floor. The floor and the 1st mezz were sold out 2 weeks before the show last week.

My suggestion for a meet up is select a time and place actually 2 different times, cause you will not find anyone, unless you know them or know what they are wearing.....

I'd love to meet up if anyone is on the 1st mezz..

ok where would be a good place to go after oakie to go that in NYC...don't want to make the trip to DC

BRO, I'VE BEEN ASKING THIS QUESTION FOR A GOOD TWO WEEKS NOW, AND NOT ONE REPLY ON IT...THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING GOING ON ON THAT FRIDAY MORNING. WHERE ARE THE DAMN PROMOTERS WHEN YOU NEED THEM??

IF YOU FIND ANYTHING, LET ME KNOW.

THANKS.