Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thunderpuss question......

DJMikeE

Originally posted by codica3

LOL yeah I was sometimes wondering that myself..

But that track is hot =)

Anything recent out by Thunderpuss?? Anything good that is??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

havent heard a good mix from him in a while... i always used to keep both Hex and Thunderpuss mixes of a song (cuz they usually remix same tracks)... but lately ive been keeing Hex and trashing thunderpuss... :confused: :confused: he used to bee pretty good

the newest song i have from them is tell me who...i haven't got nething from them since then...oh and there not a "him"...there barry harris n chris cox...ive kinda moved away from the whole...hex hector...thunderpuss style...moved on into roger sanchez...deep dish...erick morillo...sander kleinenberg...robbie rivera type shit...dark, soulful house...with a tincy wincy bit of tribal

Originally posted by petedrags

the newest song i have from them is tell me who...i haven't got nething from them since then...oh and there not a "him"...there barry harris n chris cox...ive kinda moved away from the whole...hex hector...thunderpuss style...moved on into roger sanchez...deep dish...erick morillo...sander kleinenberg...robbie rivera type shit...dark, soulful house...with a tincy wincy bit of tribal

Their newest song isn't Tell Me Who...scroll up and read my post:rolleyes:

Originally posted by inyourdreams

To tell you the truth I like the Luther Vandross...

I hated their remix of Hero...idk just wasn't feelin it....

Their We Are Family mix isn't so bad either...I def liked it better the 2nd and 3rd time I played it...

Yeahhhh girl hear you on that....luther isnt bad at All...one of the best commercial vocals in a while.............hero def sucks

=P