Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bin Laden Cought Trapped In Cave??

If you're referring to Mohammad Atef, then yes it is.

In regards to this topic, I don't think bin Laden would be stupid enough to stay in Afghanistan in this time. Perhaps he left way before the Americans even showed up in Afghanistan. Who's to say?

Originally posted by sassa

If you're referring to Mohammad Atef, then yes it is.

In regards to this topic, I don't think bin Laden would be stupid enough to stay in Afghanistan in this time. Perhaps he left way before the Americans even showed up in Afghanistan. Who's to say?

OOPS... i kinda did a last minute article for school about this :eek: :eek:

I know. Offer to sell nuclear weapons at an extreemly discounted price. Then when he is about to sign the deal smack him across the face with a 50' flagpole(with US flag attached of course), and then collect. Wait a second, I might actually have an idea here. Nah..... but wait... nah.... anyone?

i'm changing my name to ali-baba and going over to afghanistan this week. i haven't shaved or showered in three weeks, this way i'll fit in.

i'm going to open a falafel stand at the base of the Uruzgan Mtns, north of Kandahar. When the Taliban smell my falafel and kabob bin laden will send one his guys down for food. I'll give them a take out menu and offer free delivery. Pretty soon they get lazy going up and down the mtn that they'll order delivery. This will lead me straight to them.

See you in a few weeks w/ the 25 mil.:tongue:

Originally posted by jaronimo

i'm changing my name to ali-baba and going over to afghanistan this week. i haven't shaved or showered in three weeks, this way i'll fit in.

i'm going to open a falafel stand at the base of the Uruzgan Mtns, north of Kandahar. When the Taliban smell my falafel and kabob bin laden will send one his guys down for food. I'll give them a take out menu and offer free delivery. Pretty soon they get lazy going up and down the mtn that they'll order delivery. This will lead me straight to them.

See you in a few weeks w/ the 25 mil.:tongue:

lolol ok alibaba... see u soon... dont forget bout ure cp friend :rolleyes: make u share the wealth:D :D