Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TIESTO...GEORGE ACOSTA...this week at GLOW-DC!

clubglow

This weeks GLOW events…

Thanksgiving Thursday November 22nd

GEORGE ACOSTA and Pete Moutso

Saturday Noveber 24th

DJ TIESTO and Noel Sanger

**GET YOUR ONLINE TICKETS AT http://www.clubglow.com **

GEORGE ACOSTA and Pete Moutso

Thanksgiving Thursday November 22nd

After spending the whole day with your annoying relatives, come and party with your friends Thursday Thanksgiving night at GLOW. Your resident chefs GEORGE ACOSTA and PETE MOUTSO will serve up phat, finger-licking Trance beats all night long!

GEORGE ACOSTA needs no introduction. He is America’s most in demand Trance DJ. His DJ skills have taken him to the top clubs throughout the world, Technoclub-Germany, Space-Ibiza, Shadow Lounge-Miami, Berlin Love Parade, as well as highly successful residencies at Miami’s Level, and our own GLOW. His top selling CD’s on Ultra Records, “Awake”, “AM:Release, PM:Release” and the successful “Ministry of Sound : Trance Nation America Two” CDs have captivated the masses. GEORGE ACOSTA’S monthly residency at Glow alongside, PETE MOUTSO is one of the most celebrated nights in the country…don’t miss it!

DJ TIESTO and Noel Sanger

At GLOW

Saturday November 24th

After his legendary performance last April at ‘Super Glow II’, DJ Tiesto has not only been on the minds of the GLOW faithful, he has been one of the most in demand producers and DJs in the world! Move to the Dutch Trance sounds of super DJ TIESTO (BlackHole Recordings-Netherlands).

Music has always been the biggest passion in Tiësto`s life and he felt the need to share that passion with other people. Between 1985 and 1993 he performed as a resident at several clubs in Holland and in these years he developed an important foundation.

Together with his best friend, Arny Bink, he started a record label, Black Hole Recordings, which provides the world with all sorts of quality dance music. On his label, Black Hole, Tiësto has his own ‘Magik Mix’ series, which is very successful all over the world.

He also mixed the first two ‘Space Age’ volumes and the much-respected ‘In Search Of Sunrise’ 1 and 2 mix. His remix of Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan, “The Silence”, crossed over to daytime radio in North American and was four weeks in the U.K. Top 10 chart.

He is currently working on his first artist album, set for worldwide release. In 2001 Tiësto started a new Black Hole label, Magik Muzik, which will provide the world with Tiësto`s finest productions and his favorite tracks. The first release is his new single, “Flight 643”, a big hit around the world. His solo album, “In My Memory”, is scheduled for an October 2001 release. His newest single, “Urban/Suburban Train”, is receiving critical acclaim, and is being spun by all the top DJs around the world.

He performs at the best clubs and parties all over the world including monthly residency at UK super clubs GODSKITCHEN, Gatecrasher, and Ibiza’s Amnesia. Tiësto also loves to do 6 hour solo sets, under the trademark WWW.TIESTOSOLO.COM, and is one of the few superstar DJs who has the ability to take the crowd on a true Magik Journey.

GLOW features a custom built, 42,000-watt EAW sound system, and DC’s most amazing intelligent light and laser show. Come see the world’s top DJ’s spinning live on GLOW’S DJ booth, located on the dance floor!

For more info visit http://www.clubglow.com or call 202-271-1171.

Glow is 18 and over.

Glow is now located each and every Saturday at 714 6th Street NW, DC. On the corner of 6th and H, next to the MCI Center, and Gallery Place Metro Station.

**GLOW EVENTS**EXCLUSIVELY SATURDAYS**

-NOVEMBER-

11/22 Thanksgiving Thursday GEORGE ACOSTA (Ultra, MOS: Trance Nation America, Monthly Glow Resident) w/ Pete Moutso.

11/24 Godskitchen Night with DJ TIESTO (Nettwork, Blackhole Netherlands) and Noel Sanger (Music Now) w/ Pete Moutso.

-DECEMBER-

12/1 MOUTSO.Version12.1 Extended DJ set by PETE MOUTSO (Glow: Tranceformation, Grooveman).

12/8 BOSSI of Cosmic Gate (Glow Resident) w/ Pete Moutso.

12/15 Monthly Resident GEORGE ACOSTA (Ultra, MOS: Trance Nation America) w/ Pete Moutso.

More events to be announced!

Visit WWW.CLUBGLOW.COM for info and online ticket sales.

Resident DJs…Weekly Pete Moutso…Monthly George Acosta…Bi-Monthly Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, D:Fuse…along with Talla 2xlc, Edgar V, Bossi of Cosmi Gate…last Saturday of every month, GODSkitchen night.

I am coming down from Boston for PVD and purchased tickets for the Tiesto show, as I will be rushing over after PVD has finished for a few more hours of partying I wanted to ask you a few questions, first what line do I go in when I arrive if I have tickets? What is the dress code? And I saw that the e-mail confirmation stated that Glow reserves the right to close the doors 6 hours after the show has begun, as I will be arriving around 2:30, how possible do you think it will be that the doors will be closed? Thanks, and can't wait to check your club out!

Jessica