Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FORBIDDEN by ClubPlanet!!!

MY WEBSITE is selling tickets for EXIT's Thankgiving party @ VERY low prices in order to give the party-goers the best possible price. Clubplanet, in an attempt to squash the competition and make higher profits off YOU - the club-goers, is selling them at higher prices and not allowing MY WEBSITE to post their URL on ClubPlanet's bulletin Boards.

ClubPlanet price: $45

MY WEBSITE price: $36

go to MY WEBSITE

(you have to delete the spaces in between all the letters and symbols when you put it in your borwser because ClubPlanet deletes our URL if we don't space it out.)

WE WANT YOU TO GET TICKETS FOR LESS!!!

What do you think of ClubPlanet trying to make BIG PROFITS off of you?

Wasn't there a post recently how that board bitched left and right about how CP'ers are a bunch of stuck up asses.

Now statements such as.....

What do you think of ClubPlanet trying to make BIG PROFITS off of you?

well, um......I'll be at the factory.

I wonder how much CP is ripping me off there. :laugh:

Please... I asked you to keep your posts to the Promotions forum and the Calendar -- like I ask all promoters. You refused, so I blocked your web address. As for trying to SQUASH THE COMPETITION on our own site, I find that pretty funny.

As for the going rate for Exit tickets, we have a very competitive price. Also, our holiday party is FREE for our members, so keep all your bitching somewhere else and promote your web site through your own hard work and not ours.

Thanks again.

Uh oh...lools like sumones gettin there ass canned...lol

all I have to say on this topic is this....

Dave an Co. run a great message forum that hundreds even thousands of people use daily for guestlists, information on clubs, dj's sex, drugs, fashion..everything. It is also a great tool for wasting time when you are at work and have nothing to do.

BUT....

You cant run a website as complex as this on peanuts..it takes $$$$.... how else besides selling tixx, and having guestlists do u think they make enough money to keep this site running?

This is a wonderful site, and it has really helped our scene out a lot...

I dont think it is too much for CP to sell tix at the suggested price, and also to limit you to promoting in the PROMOTERS forum...

remember people....as i said before it takes $$$ to keep CP running, it has given us so much, why not give back to it?

Originally posted by az-tec

Uh oh...lools like sumones gettin there ass canned...lol

all I have to say on this topic is this....

Dave an Co. run a great message forum that hundreds even thousands of people use daily for guestlists, information on clubs, dj's sex, drugs, fashion..everything. It is also a great tool for wasting time when you are at work and have nothing to do.

BUT....

You cant run a website as complex as this on peanuts..it takes $$$$.... how else besides selling tixx, and having guestlists do u think they make enough money to keep this site running?

This is a wonderful site, and it has really helped our scene out a lot...

I dont think it is too much for CP to sell tix at the suggested price, and also to limit you to promoting in the PROMOTERS forum...

remember people....as i said before it takes $$$ to keep CP running, it has given us so much, why not give back to it?

silent golf clap

This shit is hysterical!!!!! JUST a QUICK FYI genius boy CP has tickets directly being sold from these clubs to the public. We have tickets in hand and have to hand over a vertain amount back to the club.

I personally know that you are wither completely retarded because in reality you basically have made no money promoting EXIT.

BTW

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FROM CP For the Following Thanksgiving Eve events:

EXIT

World

Sound Factory (AS OF TODAY) we only have a limited amount left (THANK YOU NESTOR)

etc........