Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When PVD drops Rapture at Radiate

andre9000

Personally, just my opinion I am going to go nuts if I here the following songs, although rapture is a great song:

1. Let's go

2. Avenue

3. Crystalle

4. Flaming June (only heard it once at Twilo 3/25/00)

5. Autumn

6. Binary Finary

7. 8, 9 on disk two of the new CD (what ever the names are....)

I can't really think right now, too early in the morning but many other songs that I will love to hear. Also, most CD's I have are bootleg from radio broadcasts and such so no set lists.

I really can't wait to get to DC either, been having the week from hell, people where like fighting for spots on the train this morning, you just know when that happens that you just shouldn't be in work... :D

Originally posted by prplhz

I really can't wait to get to DC either, been having the week from hell, people where like fighting for spots on the train this morning,

I'm sure mass transit in Boston has to be shitty with the amount of people and lack of parking. But I was on the train here in DC last week and saw a fight break out between two ladies. It wasn't over a spot, it was these 2 black girls in their 20s. They started out calling each other bitches and one started saying "not your bitch ass again, I told u what would happen if I saw u again", and then they started going at it, tearing hair and punching, some old guy tried to break it up, but it looked like he got caught in the face with a fist. Then at the next stop, one of the girls said "this bitch ain't getting off the train", and pulled the emergency brake, and so the train stopped. By that time they were separated, and one of the girls got off, and the other one just sat on the train saying "I ain't going no where, this is MY train"!! It was funny as shit, made my day.

I also agree with Vicman, I don't know if I'll realize what the fuck is going on when PVD comes on, I'll be so gone by that point.

Originally posted by andre9000

I'm sure mass transit in Boston has to be shitty with the amount of people and lack of parking. But I was on the train here in DC last week and saw a fight break out between two ladies. It wasn't over a spot, it was these 2 black girls in their 20s. They started out calling each other bitches and one started saying "not your bitch ass again, I told u what would happen if I saw u again", and then they started going at it, tearing hair and punching, some old guy tried to break it up, but it looked like he got caught in the face with a fist. Then at the next stop, one of the girls said "this bitch ain't getting off the train", and pulled the emergency brake, and so the train stopped. By that time they were separated, and one of the girls got off, and the other one just sat on the train saying "I ain't going no where, this is MY train"!! It was funny as shit, made my day.

I also agree with Vicman, I don't know if I'll realize what the fuck is going on when PVD comes on, I'll be so gone by that point.

That was such a funny, story that must have gotten your day off to a great start! This was one lady a man and her started arguing over a standing spot, then this other lady got into it, they where standing right next to me, it was so funny. But I said to myself, this has to be a holiday week, no one wants to be here right now!

I will just be getting started by the time PVD comes on, because I have a long night ahead of me. PVD to Tiesto, really can't wait. I think it is the only thing that is keeping me going this week.

He is spinning for 3 hrs, and hopefully he'll have time to throw down old school favorites and that hot new shit we need to hear. We've got Dave Seaman Thurs night, Deep Dish Fri night, PVD Sat night, Tiesto Sat morning. There's gonna be lots of sore ass people walking to work on Monday morning.....

prplhz, i hit u with a pm...