Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubkat & gabo

princesslolita

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

we do hang out!!! ;):tongue:

as far as getting down and dirty.....well, i just dont do* that :D

no we havent doen anything like that but she wants to sooo bad!! I just am trying to be the mature one in the friendship.:tongue:

Guest gabo

if mature means...giving me a back rub and then slithering your sneaky hands to feel on my breasts......then, then.....i want to be just as mature as u are!:D:eek:

what do u mean I felt you up!! what about you begging to suck my dick everytime I see you! and The fact that you want to have a threesome with me with every girl you see .

well excuuuseeeee me for wanting to do you ::hehehe:: a favor!!! Damn, i never new a guy to turn a dick suck down!:rolleyes:

As far as the 3some goes, sweety, i never wanted any other girl other than moonie.....and pu-leasee......your just jealous that she wants me more than she will ever want you, little man! :tongue:

Guest gabo

well excuuuseeeee me for wanting to do you ::hehehe:: a favor!!! Damn, i never new a guy to turn a dick suck down!:rolleyes:

As far as the 3some goes, sweety, i never wanted any other girl other than moonie.....and pu-leasee......your just jealous that she wants me more than she will ever want you, little man! :tongue:

whatever you little bitch!!

I saw we put it to the test and see who moonie will want at the end... Ill even let u go first!

haha turnin down free head...Gabo u have issues hun:tongue: :rolleyes:

little man:laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo

ok before rumors start I am just kidding with clubkat!! I would never turn down a blowjob! I mean havve you ever seen her lips!! wow!

I wont interfere(sp?) with clubkat and moonie. Can't I at least lick clubkats ass while she eats moonies pussy?!

Originally posted by gabo

ok before rumors start I am just kidding with clubkat!! I would never turn down a blowjob! I mean havve you ever seen her lips!! wow!

I wont interfere(sp?) with clubkat and moonie. Can't I at least lick clubkats ass while she eats moonies pussy?!

awwww thanks for the lipz thing babyluxlove.gif

lmao..u always said u wanted some drama....not that this is drama.....is it? :confused:

::kitties confused:::

:D;):tongue:

Guest gabo

awwww thanks for the lipz thing babyluxlove.gif

lmao..u always said u wanted some drama....not that this is drama.....is it? :confused:

::kitties confused:::

:D;):tongue:

Naaa no drama for now. lets just do what I said a couple posts up. hehe

• 1 year later...
Guest gabo
Originally posted by rachel1997

looks like everyone would like a piece of gabo!

someone sent me the link to this and it really made me smile. I guess thats what she was trying to do. thanks kitty!