Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ThanksGIVING Eve....

THE SCOOP ON THE THANKSGIVING PARTIES...

EXIT ~> DRAPER, VASQUEZ, VICIOUS, TSETTOS, FUNK MASTER FLEX... 18 TO PARTY... PRE SALE TICKETS ARE 45 BUCKS.. ADMISSION AT THE DOOR IS 60...

IF U WANT TO GO CONTACT ME.. EMAIL ME

@ TWIN ANGEL GL@AOL.COM ... I HAVE SOME PRE SALE TICKETS STILL LEFT...

SOUND FACTORY ~> DANNY TENEGLIA & J. PETERS... 18 TO PARTY ALSO PRE SALE TICKETS ARE 45 BUCKS...

.. THIS IS HOW I C IT... I CAN SPEND 10 BUCKS LESS ON N E NIGHT I WANT TO SEE TENEGLIA OR PETERS.. WHY WOULD I SPEND 45 BUCKS TO SEE THEM?

VINYL IS 18 AND OVER ALWAYS CAUSE THEY DONT SERVE ALCOHOL.. AND PETERS SPINS EVER SAT AT SF... SO WHY WOULD I SPEND 45 TO SEE THEM?? :laugh: :laugh:

BUT..........

EXIT HAS JUNIOR VASQUEZ, DENNY TSETTOS, TONY DRAPER, N JOHNNY VICIOUS PLUS MORE... I THINK THATS WELL WORTH 45 BUCKS DONT YA AGREE?

THATS THE SCOOP... PLUS THERES SOME OTHER PARTIES GOIN ON.. BUT THOSE ARE THE TWO BIGGEST GOIN ON.

NEED MORE INFO EMAIL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :tongue:

Originally posted by exitnsfbitch

THE SCOOP ON THE THANKSGIVING PARTIES...

EXIT ~> DRAPER, VASQUEZ, VICIOUS, TSETTOS, FUNK MASTER FLEX... 18 TO PARTY... PRE SALE TICKETS ARE 45 BUCKS.. ADMISSION AT THE DOOR IS 60...

SOUND FACTORY ~> DANNY TENEGLIA & J. PETERS... 18 TO PARTY ALSO PRE SALE TICKETS ARE 45 BUCKS...

.. THIS IS HOW I C IT... I CAN SPEND 10 BUCKS LESS ON N E NIGHT I WANT TO SEE TENEGLIA OR PETERS.. WHY WOULD I SPEND 45 BUCKS TO SEE THEM?

VINYL IS 18 AND OVER ALWAYS CAUSE THEY DONT SERVE ALCOHOL.. AND PETERS SPINS EVER SAT AT SF... SO WHY WOULD I SPEND 45 TO SEE THEM?? :laugh: :laugh:

BUT..........

EXIT HAS JUNIOR VASQUEZ, DENNY TSETTOS, TONY DRAPER, N JOHNNY VICIOUS PLUS MORE... I THINK THATS WELL WORTH 45 BUCKS DONT YA AGREE?

NEED MORE INFO EMAIL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :tongue:

Nice job at promoting.........Junior isn't at exit and JP isn't spinning at SF..............Do your job and know your shit

Everywhere is gonna be crowded and everybpdy's trying to sell me a ticket to somewhere!

Thanksgiving Eve in the city is ovuh for me I want to actually eat on Thanksgiving nowadays.

For all my fans I'll be at Caruso's and then Joey's

and I don't give a fuc* who is spinning I'm going to be with my crew, we don't need no superstar dj tomorrow night!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Nice job at promoting.........Junior isn't at exit and JP isn't spinning at SF..............Do your job and know your shit

Junior IS spinning at Exit, he will go on around 6am , JP however is not spinning at SF, he will be chilling though according to DT for more on SF check out www.dtourism.com.

As far as Hunka Bunka goes like someone asked earlier I received an UGLY ass flyer(they should get a new designer) in the mail stating that DJ's Charlie Cavallo (if spelled wrong sorry) & DJ Kipples (or SKIPples, he sux) is spinning early then Kirk Lopez will go on

How appropriate. I should have known you would like Caruso's... you have to go searching for a man with money to support you, since your dead end job isn't getting you anywhere.

You just killed that place for me, I thought it was a classy place. Now that I know the allow dirty skanks like you to walk though the door, I wouldn't be caught dead there.

Originally posted by sigmagal

How appropriate. I should have known you would like Caruso's... you have to go searching for a man with money to support you, since your dead end job isn't getting you anywhere.

You just killed that place for me, I thought it was a classy place. Now that I know the allow dirty skanks like you to walk though the door, I wouldn't be caught dead there.

OK, so I guess your the jabroni of the week here. Perhaps you could update us so we know where you and all the cool people will be???? fool indeed

Pissed?

Somebody is pissed????

Metro Lounge Wed.

Thus. Eat

Uncle Buc rules..... time to play the game....

Wow I guess the campus will be dead without you. oh and btw, I didn't know they let blow up boyfriend dolls on the planes these days, I mean with the tight security and all!

I'd put you on the list for Caruso's but being that they just had the floors washed and waxed, they wouldn't like the yeast from your dirty labia dripping on their floors!

Hey did your dead mother leave you money in her pathetic will for this florida trip-don't you feel important!!!

Have a happy thanksgiving! Remember its stuff the turkey not choke the chicken bitch!:laugh:

How creative to resort to beastiality comments!

People lets give it up for this girl she's got style!

Please attend my seminars on sarchasm it might help you with future conflicts!

You must be pulling out your hair trying to insult me give it your best shot girl I enjoy to watch you squirm and sweat it makes the kill that much sweeter!

why would i squirm and sweat? did you do something I should be frightened or threatened by? I don't see where your coming from?

Your going to Caruso's (jersey) I am vacationing in West Palm...

what is it that you have changed or affected? Thats right, nothing!

Your so funny, you think that you could have any effect on my life. You have to be a person with some sort of relevance, and that you are not. Keep thinking that you matter... whatever helps you through your pathetic life.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY! :tongue: