Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys taking panties after sex

fierydesire

Originally posted by dialectics

hmmm.... my xgf wanted to keep a used condom on a number of occasions. what was that about?????

Maybe she wanted to keep taps on you, dude... y'know, with dna n shit....

or maybe she thought of it as an artistic piece, ala salvadore dali

:cool::confused::idea:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Hmm is this weird? What will he do with them

a)jerk off to the scent

B) wear them and prance around the house in his mother's stilettos

c)add it to his collection

d)all of the above

So what is it?;)

well i know one guy who has thongs hanging from his ceiling

The one time that I had a pair of panties from a girl, they were given to me by my girlfriend at the time before I left on a ssix month deployment overseas. Just served as a reminder of what I had waiting for me back home. And yes the smell of them was amazing. Got me hard everytime. Though after a while it got to be like crack. I had to cut back...it was just too intense. Oh, yeah, btw this was a pretty common practice amongst the guys on my ship.

The only other time I could see taking panties would be to prove a conquest to your boys, but that shit only really happens when you're a teen and it's your first time.

all of the above. Funny thing though I had a roomate in college who stole my panties, and it was a girl. Needles to say never spoke to her after that one, I was like WTF, why do you have my panties and my bathing suit!!!! Thank god it was the end of the year, I was wondering where that shit went!!!!!?????

:laugh::mad::eek:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Hmm is this weird? What will he do with them

a)jerk off to the scent

B) wear them and prance around the house in his mother's stilettos

c)add it to his collection

d)all of the above

So what is it?;)

I would guess C, he is adding it to his collection.

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

all of the above. Funny thing though I had a roomate in college who stole my panties, and it was a girl. Needles to say never spoke to her after that one, I was like WTF, why do you have my panties and my bathing suit!!!! Thank god it was the end of the year, I was wondering where that shit went!!!!!?????

lol. this girl, i was seeing her roomate jacked her drawls... why i dont know... do she reuse them???

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

yeah maybe she was too cheap to buy some of her own...haha eww that is real gross:puke:

the answer to that question can be one of the following

1 - ebay them as a hot item for money

2 - wash them and then return them for money

3 - show them to his friends

4 - carry it with him, so he will always remember that night/day

5 - just straight up wierd

i have taken a girl of mine's panties and put them on my head to be funny.. but keeping them??? and its used??? imagine the shit stains

Fierydesire,

It seems nobody is man enough to answer this question but I will be noble and step to the plate...(hehehe).

I for one have kept a few panties from a few choice ladies for collections sake. Never to wear or jerk off too. That is just a little too weird. Panties to guys are VERY erotic and sexy. Just seeing them on the floor will turn us on. (Of course I'm talking about g-strings and not those big blousy white things.) I was with my girl for two years and she got so worked up once that she looked like she pissed her pants. I had to keep those drawers. Even after two years, she still turns me on.

Hey you asked for it!