Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Enough Is Enough

johnny13

You people absolutely kill me. You take this board so serious like its real life or something. This is a fucking message board on the fucking net. Quit living in a fanasty world!!!! Go outside for once!!!! There is more to life than Clubplanet!!!! Pod, you and everyone else that always comes back to an insult with "you can't spell", "you grammar is so bad"....blah blah blah.....are FUCKING FAGS. GET A CLUE. People on this message board that actually have lives are few and far between. I know bring it on everyone, I can take it, but whatever you say is meaningless because I'm right. PEACE OUT

You are so far from the truth, Johnny 5.

I hate to brag, but here's my typical week.

Monday-Friday (days) Wake up around 8, go to a job I love till around 5.

Monday (nights) - Back Door Bamby, maybe?

Tuesday (nights) - Dinner with friends

Wednesday (nights) - My friend hosts a night at The Liquor Lounge. 10 PM.

Thursday (nights) - Chemical @ Liquid

Friday (nights) - Name your club, I may be there.

Saturday (day) recuperate, wake up, maybe a shoot in the afternoon.

Saturday (night) - This Board's TOS prohibits me from going into how sinful it can get.

Sunday (morning) Patio or any number of afterparties.

Of course, most of the nightly activities constitute work for me :)

I'd like to know how you can generalise us all as having no lives. This board revolves around nightLIFE...we come here to discuss our adventures, and air our grievences. So yes, we do get outside as you put it. You may think our complaints fall on deaf ears, but tell that to Liquidkris, and Spaceowner, to name a few...

Now I must ask, what precisely makes you so special?

Originally posted by pod

I'd like to know how you can generalise us all as having no lives. This board revolves around nightLIFE...we come here to discuss our adventures, and air our grievences. So yes, we do get outside as you put it. You may think our complaints fall on deaf ears, but tell that to Liquidkris, and Spaceowner, to name a few...

very comprehensive. pretty much bullsh*t free !! :) "pod never sleeps " Lol

Originally posted by johnny13

You people absolutely kill me. You take this board so serious like its real life or something. This is a fucking message board on the fucking net. Quit living in a fanasty world!!!! Go outside for once!!!! There is more to life than Clubplanet!!!! Pod, you and everyone else that always comes back to an insult with "you can't spell", "you grammar is so bad"....blah blah blah.....are FUCKING FAGS. GET A CLUE. People on this message board that actually have lives are few and far between. I know bring it on everyone, I can take it, but whatever you say is meaningless because I'm right. PEACE OUT

Johnny, none of us live in a fantasy world here. We all have lives, we work for a living so we can make $$$$$$$. Obviously you have'nt seen some previous posts of ours here on CP. You say we never go outside, that's where you're wrong hun, our lives are spent catching some of the best talent out there. How can you come on this board and insult us when you're no better than us, you as well come on this board and post your opinion.(that means you have no life either HUH?) You contridicted yourself by saying that we have no lives when you as well don't have one either my dear. So please for your sake Johnny stop coming on this board and making an ass outta yourself, you're no different than all of us here........ just my 2 cents in.... I hope we can still be friends Johnny. :D

Dude, chill! It's just a messageboard!?!?! :laugh:

. . Explain something to me . . How does what you've stated make us Fags? . . What is it with people immediately calling others "fag" when they should be using the term "shithead" and the like ?? . . a little insecure there Johnny are ya?. . .

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by mimid

Johnny, none of us live in a fantasy world here. We all have lives, we work for a living so we can make $$$$$$$. Obviously you have'nt seen some previous posts of ours here on CP. You say we never go outside, that's where you're wrong hun, our lives are spent catching some of the best talent out there. How can you come on this board and insult us when you're no better than us, you as well come on this board and post your opinion.(that means you have no life either HUH?) You contridicted yourself by saying that we have no lives when you as well don't have one either my dear. So please for your sake Johnny stop coming on this board and making an ass outta yourself, you're no different than all of us here........ just my 2 cents in.... I hope we can still be friends Johnny. :D

you took the word right out of my mouth;)