Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Cannot Stand.....

sadelb

.....Fuck that!!!!!

what about all these god damn pop up ads that are soooo god damn annoying (in which i've posted about many times).. i mean i can see once a day but not every five minutes..

:mad:

i guess one of them is red bull.. i wouldnt know cuz i get rid of that shit before it even makes it up.

heres to those pop up ads>>>>>>:finger:

Originally posted by petedrags

the worst one is the guy talking...and the friggin quiz thing, even after you close it still talks for like fuckin 10 mins...

lol yea i hate that shit... i was talkin with sum girl on the phone and that shit cam eup... lol it didnt go off for like 20 seconds... i was like WTF!! lol

Originally posted by finesse112

THE KMX ONE IS THE WORST...LOL YO SADEL B U FAWK LOL WHO MADE YA NEW LOGO LOOKS GOOD I HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ONE NOW

Ha ha , Finesse yeah i like my banner urs is hot also though. Nah u dont have to change it. My list is hot but urs is still better. U goin to exit on friday? Wanna do a meet up? Get back to me. Peace

Why the fuck would they post shit with Shaggy? Shaggy in my opinion can lick ball's and swallow them while he's down there. The TWIX one is so fucking annoying, cause I'll be playing music then all of a sudden.. "BAAAAAAAHHHH". Has anyone ever gone to a site and see that X12 Wireless webcam bullshit? AHHH I hate it!

:mad: :mad: DEATH TO POP-UP'S! :mad: :mad:

Son of a bitch I just wanted to post and the damn outsmart shit windows popped up. Whats worse if the shit talks and is loud especially if im blasting a damn song. All I have to say is get Norton Internet Secuirty it has like an ad catcher garbage can, catches most of the annoying shit and you can just drag an add into the garabge there and program it to not take adds over and over again, kind of a cool feature. Fucking internet is still so damn dirty :)