Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do girls go to clubs for the same reasons guys go?

I have been going to clubs every other week for about a year now, latley every weekend. And I only hooked up with a girl once and the girl was my friend. we mever hooked up before or after. But still to this day every time I go to factory I think this is the time I am going to hook up with somebody. I must be nuts...ds

My advice to the guy. Just go there, look good, and just dance. And if your a good dancer. Trust me if you do that, girls will come to you. That always happens. I used to always search for girls, and when I find them they surrounded by like 10 guys. That was way back in the day when I first started clubbing. Now I just mind my own business, dance and feel the music, then I look around i'm surrounded by 5 or 6 girls. You catch some glaring at you too, then that's when you make your move. After that you can't be shy cause you know the girl has to be into you if she's looking at you.

That's my advice and a little alcohol in the system takes some of that shyness away. But most of all, go there to have fun and dance, not to find girls. You find a girl GREAT, you don't still GREAT you still had a good time.

Karch

Originally posted by jjcbebe

...mostly i went with my male best friend because I knew i would have a good time with him, i knew he was a good dancer and he did not want to be bothered with girls at the club.

The best thing for me was was that my best friend and I met at school and we both love clubs so we started to go together now we are together.

'best male friend'...is that what they call it these days?

i think one of you (if not both) are in denial...i think you know what i mean. go with it. "use the force, luke." ;)

Originally posted by loch

'best male friend'...is that what they call it these days?

i think one of you (if not both) are in denial...i think you know what i mean. go with it. "use the force, luke." ;)

Your Great...yeah he is my boyfriend now..and we are getting married oin june and everything.. "I have used to the force" ;)

Originally posted by thehacker

wow.

i mean like wow.

you have no idea how you've helped me

by describing so aptly the sentiments

shown but never verbally expressed by

someone i'd met over the summer.

it was like that.

then it was almost something else.

now it seems it's nothing, or on hold.

This is exactly my point hun....

You always keep the guy guessing. I never allowed myself to get too deep...let it be what it is. I was young at the time. I wasn't sure what I wanted and I didn't want to get tied up with one guy. I just wanted to have fun. Believe me if you stick it out and keep it cool.....she'll be really impressed. You never know. ;)

Well, I'm a girl & to tell you the honest truth, I go to dance and to hear the music. I love the environment, and I love rockin' the floor.

I never hook up with random people at the club.

That's not my style.

Besides, I go to the club with like 7 guys all the time anyways. I don't need to go look for more dick.

I just go to have fun.

i agreee with you alomst a hundred precent... especailly about how you "make freinds for the night"... like sometimes when you just randomnaly meet someone dancin or if you bump in to them or ask fro a cigarate watever.. someitmes you become the BESTESt freinds for that night and morning.. but then most of the time you dont see them forever or you bump into them at another party... as for the hookin up part... i dont go like out of my way to hook up wit a girl.. (most of the time.) but o try and usualyl it happens 8 out of ten times, but if i dont and we have funny other ways, i;'ll be more then happy at that... cuz like i said before... the reasons poeple go to clubs is to meet poeple, hookin up,. drugs, dancin and ofcourse the music.. and for all those guys that wrote how there shy and scared to hook up wit girls or talk to em.. its not hard at all.. IN A CLUB that is... you could be fat and ugly and smelly and youll atlasetr make a freind for the night even if it dont mean hookin up wit em.. but if your fat smelly and ugly and tryin to mack it outside a club.. good luck... lol.. i aint tryin to say that i;m some pimped out hotboy, cuz i aint THAT good lookin but wat i am tryin to say is that, EVERYONE should leave there shyness outside the velvet ropes, shit is much funner that way..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anyways, i hear exit is gone shit but whos goin to vinyl this friday?

hell yeah!!! just to DANCE and to get lost in the music...I've had too many guys trying to grind into me...it's like, sure if i don't turn my back on you then i'll dance with you but if i do then go away!!! when guys persistently follow you across the floor, i'm thinking man they are desperate man!!!

but not to knock all guys. ive actually met some sweet ones. =)

gia

shy guys are great......i hate the guys that just grab you.....damn is that the only way you can get to touch a girl....SAD!! at exit wed night some idiot untied my shirt.......its just pathetic, guys just to let you know...girls dont like that!!!! anyway i go to hear the music and dance ALL night!!

I def. go to listen to the Dj and mainly to dance my ass off. Im mad shy, the shy one in my group I rarely approach, but I girls seem to approach me. and Im never that crazy to grab the girls, I dont need the drama, although I recall a couple of times getting grabbed myself. Felt like a piece of meat. :)