Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Armory

bigmahs

The ULTRA WORLD web site says that it can hold 10,000 people.

Is this true?

I know that it is getting some recognition in NEW YORK what is the word in D.C. Is it going to be a sick party or are people blowing there loads at DEEP DISH at Buzz Friday night.

:D

Originally posted by bigmahs

The ULTRA WORLD web site says that it can hold 10,000 people.

Is this true?

I know that it is getting some recognition in NEW YORK what is the word in D.C. Is it going to be a sick party or are people blowing there loads at DEEP DISH at Buzz Friday night.

:D

Yup. 10,000+ is correct. This is a weekend to suck it up, and blow two loads. Once for Deep Dish, once for Radiate. Go hard or go home, I always say...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I believe anything goes at Radiate. Rumor has it that Vic will be coming in a royal blue thong. I will be avoiding Vic all night.

rumor double confirmed, I just bought my thong last night at my local victoria's secret store...'cause vicman likes the silky stuff...:eek: I'm with shady here, this weekend you either go all the way, or just stay at home and watch c-span...

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, its even got the nice frilly things :eek:

Oh, I forgot to mention. My first night in Sydney, I went into this bar and there was this sign out front that said 'No thongs or skivvies allowed'. Well, after spending the whole evening checking out the ladies to see if they were indeed following the dress code of what I assumed to mean 'No panties allowed', I was extremely disappointed to find out that down under, 'Thong' means sandals, and 'Skivvies' means those wife-beater Fruit of the Loom t-shirts. For one fleeting moment, I thought I was in the coolest bar on the face of the earth, where they take 'dress to impress' to a whole new level. -Sigh-. No wonder they think Americans are so stupid... :D

Originally posted by judson

Another Aussie colloquialism is "fanny," which means something akin to c*nt (vulgarity and all). Puts a whole new spin on "sit on your fanny."

I am so excited about Radiate. About DD. About getting the hell out of work.

Yeah, my client had a funny story about this English woman who came to Australia to teach a swimming class to a bunch of high school girls. When she was going over technique, she told the girls to 'put their fannies in the air'. After a bit of hesitation, the girls obliged, and the English woman got a bit of a surprise. :laugh: