Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phone Sex???

marcid21

So what do you guys think? I'm not a huge fan of getting off over the phone.......but.....

If it's late at night and you and you're sex toy can't be together...it's just oh so yummmy and really intense.

As soon as i hear my man cum, my mouth starts to water.....and I can't wait to get bangin'!!!

MMMMMM.......

however Marcid's idea of phone sex is calling me and harrasing me in a southern twang! and then hanging up...

Shes says somethings about fucking... and i dont like that especially on my moms birthday... she called up and told my mom to fuck you... she was all upset...

Youre Mean!:tongue:

NO NO....let me clear something up for you sweetie.....

You ordered me to talk in a southern twang....Don't you remember??? When you had me all tied up in nipple and clit clamps, while I was dangling from the strobe light in your basement????

And as for your mother...she asked if she can borrow our toys, and thats when I said..."Oh if Mr. DG is anything like his son, he won't want to fuck you....He'll wait for the mate with the strap on!"

Get your facts straight Sweet Pea!

Originally posted by marcid21

Wow...hmmm...ok maybe a bad question......

LOL...it's not like i'm a phone sex fein....I just think once in a while it's something different....

:blown:

no actually it was a good question

i'm just very sarcastic

plus i got to find out that blueguy and dg are phone sluts