Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'Twas the Night before Turkey...

vaughanz

For all of those people that will be in the Downtown Ft. Lauderdale area this Wednesday (night before Thanksgiving)...

Sheldon & Vaughan will be spinning on the outdoor stage @ The Chili Pepper.

There will be no cover so just drop by and say hello! There's a lot going on down there.. Anthony Pappa... Kid Capri.. and so on, but if you don't wanna pay the cover's, or you just want to say hello... come drink for cheap and hear some good 'ole fashioned house music.. the way it should be played! :hat Not to mention we'll probably be popping our head into Stereo for a spell to say hello to everyone!!!

www.lust4house.com

I don't know if I am up for Pappa, I need a break and I know if I walk in the door, it will be on. But the missus and I may swing by just to put in an appearance and say hi to Vaughan and Co.

Anyone up for dinner first? GA and Nightstar, wanna grab a bite at the riverfront? We'll show you around. Dig & Mimi? Joey?

Originally posted by shroomy

I don't know if I am up for Pappa, I need a break and I know if I walk in the door, it will be on. But the missus and I may swing by just to put in an appearance and say hi to Vaughan and Co.

Anyone up for dinner first? GA and Nightstar, wanna grab a bite at the riverfront? We'll show you around. Dig & Mimi? Joey?

Charle, e mail me your #, I lost it ...... idalmaduran@hotmail.com I have a new # and I need to give it to you...... I'm down for dinner first....