Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Single???

D.Schwartz

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by q-ny

Well....first you have to ask...what's normal?

I guess that's a good question but I guess it is more of what I am looking for in a guy. Basically, I am looking for a guy that I am attracted to, likes to go but will also be willing to hang out at home sometimes, comes from a decent family, good job, went to college, treats me like a princess and gets along with my friends! Now, that isnt asking too much is it!?!?!?;)

Originally posted by lollib

I guess that's a good question but I guess it is more of what I am looking for in a guy. Basically, I am looking for a guy that I am attracted to, likes to go but will also be willing to hang out at home sometimes, comes from a decent family, good job, went to college, treats me like a princess and gets along with my friends! Now, that isnt asking too much is it!?!?!?;)

Im with you just on the other side of the equation. I would also like a girl that likes to spend time with me. Shit I don't care what it is going out, sitting home, hanging out with their friends. I guess this is why I am still single. Rather be single then unhappy..:laugh:

Originally posted by lollib

couldn't have said it any better, but I had a guy like that before and I let him go..but he was a bore so all those things didn't really matter too much;):(

You know what it is,,, everytime i see a girl in my school or in a bar that looks "talkable" meaning, by my standards good enough to chat with, I'm the one who ends up chickening out. I could never come up and just start a conversation out of nowhere, so I guess I really wouldnt know if there are any left because i'm not trying to find out, although I want to...

Originally posted by synderella420

New to the single life and I totally hate it!!:(

ME TOO! the adjustment is just so trying, espec. filling in the gaps where you'd normally spend time with the "other"

Me gonna do things to attract the opposite smurf now, like snowboard, work out my manly muscles, and get a haircut :tongue:

::Don't put all your eggs in one basket, gotta share the wealth::

i'm single...

Regarding the Nice Guy Topic

i think sometimes we set our expectations so damn high that we wind up settin up the other person for a fall, or vice versa. but there's nothing wrong with that.. because we all deserve the best, but personally i believe in order to obtain the best, we need to recognize that we should be the best at what we do, want, say, feel, no matter what it is.. no compromises. someone will see that in you. then go after them and grab them, if they don't grab you first.

just my 2 cents

Originally posted by deltadickey

i am single and looking for ALMOST anything..(except for men)

....c'mon someone help a frustrated guy out!!

I have a pet goose with a fucked up neck, and a horse that farts... Want me to hook you up with one of them???

And I assure you neither one of them are males...

And you better not be a playa or I wont set y'all up...