Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was the meet up at Paper Moon??

chynado11

We all made it...vixen, scratchapella, madame millie, raver_mania, me, some more people were there....some of us later went to Modern, met up with malanee, loved the place (first time there)... alot of us were recovering from the night before also...and the night before that...and some even had the audacity of recovering from the night before the night before the night....

I had a chicken in a mushroom sauce, I recall seeing someone consume some pizza, some lobster filled ravioli...good stuff, big difference from the 7-Eleven stuff I live off :D

Originally posted by chynado11

im glad to hear it went well..ifeel bad that i couldnt make it..but im the first to tell you that im def interested in another meetup..this time ill show..hehe

:bounce:

cd

Im sure next time there is a meetup like this last one all the guys from CP will show up...I betcha Kuro will haul ass down from Baltimore for it :D

Originally posted by vicman

Im sure next time there is a meetup like this last one all the guys from CP will show up...I betcha Kuro will haul ass down from Baltimore for it :D

Yeah, Chynadoll, if you keep using phrases like 'accentuate my boobs' in your posts, then you may have a mob scene on your hands. :laugh:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, Chynadoll, if you keep using phrases like 'accentuate my boobs' in your posts, then you may have a mob scene on your hands. :laugh:

for the record

:grin:

i did not mean that comment to get me sexually harrassed or to be molested, i was just making a innocent comment on fashion, im not britney you know:D

cd

Originally posted by vicman

Just because I'm a sweet, loving guy and know how to give women multiple, intense orgasms doesn't mean I need to run out to meet every woman around. Sure I may show up to the next meet-up, but that's not why.

Originally posted by Kuro

Just because I'm a sweet, loving guy and know how to give women multiple, intense orgasms doesn't mean I need to run out to meet every woman around. Sure I may show up to the next meet-up, but that's not why.

well i have never been insulted in my life..:)

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

for the record

:grin:

i did not mean that comment to get me sexually harrassed or to be molested, i was just making a innocent comment on fashion, im not britney you know:D

cd

Aw, we're just havin' fun w/ ya, Chynadoll. And at the next meetup, I'll be wearin' pants to 'accentuate my Mr. Willy'.

:D :D :D