Clubplanet Nightlife Community

statement from Beyondo

beyondo

thank you thank you thank you

Because you guys have proved my obvious point!!

Most of you guys in here are absolute.... club geeks

i read some of the stuff you guys wrote and thats exaclty what i was provoking on doing.

showing everyone here that you take this waaaay to seriously

i say it like it is. tough

recently that i remember what did i say?

that the dj who won the contest at Space sucked?? true.

that Liquid has been stinikin up the joint and Vicious booking is a joke????? true.

that Pod and sobeton and most of the other geeks on here are anoying . True

so now recently we have this guy soundgasm just cursing a load on here challenging me to fights.

you have to be kidding. If you get annoyed by some pressing posts enough to challenge someone to a fight you really have to take a realy good look at ur self and see what kind of rif raf are u

just notice who and what i leash at.

its the people who come in here thinking theyre so cool and so right about everything. and the ones who think they know it all

get a life

:finger::laugh::finger::laugh::finger::laugh::finger:

this just in.... we sent out a private investigator to finally get a pic of retardo so we could all see who he really is.

Unfortunately the PI caught him in the act of preparing for the White Party this comming weekend, so if you are offended by anything do not click on the link.

Originally posted by beyondo

you have to be kidding. If you get annoyed by some pressing posts enough to challenge someone to a fight you really have to take a realy good look at ur self and see what kind of rif raf are u

retardo, whats the big deal about wanting to kick your ass? It seems pretty logical to me. I'll bet soundgasm has a better chance of breaking all his fingers typing out a response to you than of getting hurt in a fight with you.

You see, kicking your ass is only a big deal to you, not us.

To us its about the equivilent of squashing a mosquitoe, escept the diferance is sometimes the mosquitoe gets away.