Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today

vikkii123

Originally posted by vikkii123

Lucky you.....I guess:confused:

Sucks you got laid off though.....wait what company did you work for?

I worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers doing management consulting (computer stuff, not accounting). They're laying people off like it's going out of style!!!

The job market isn't as bad as I would have thought though... but I think I want to stay unemployed until after the holidays. Who wants to work around Christmas time!?!

smart thinking....I'd do the same if I could......

I thought maybe you worked for the same company as me (Fidelity) cause they just laid off 796 people in Boston about two weeks ago I think....... but not me....we have been assured that our jobs are safe.... good thing I need the money :)

Originally posted by vikkii123

smart thinking....I'd do the same if I could......

I thought maybe you worked for the same company as me (Fidelity) cause they just laid off 796 people in Boston about two weeks ago I think....... but not me....we have been assured that our jobs are safe.... good thing I need the money :)

I've actually been looking into Fidelity. They have a lot of open positions for the kind of thing that I would do, and they're a really good company.

What kind of work do you do there?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I've actually been looking into Fidelity. They have a lot of open positions for the kind of thing that I would do, and they're a really good company.

What kind of work do you do there?

I'm a Corporate Accountant. Pretty boring....financial statments and all... Check out there website...that's where all the open positions are posted.

Originally posted by superflyguy

Vicki,

If you would really like to spend Thanksgiving dinner w/me I'm sure Mom's can set another seat at the table!

SPEND THURSDAYS with US SPEND THURSDAYS@AXIS

LOL.....Thanks for the offer sweetie...but my mom is cooking for me :)

Have a happy Turkey Day!