Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody else worried....

about what you're gonna look like Thanksgiving day considering the types of plans most of us are making for tonight?!? I'm doing S&D, and I know that can't be a small night.... I;m trying to visualize myself the day after I go out big style, and its not pretty...add to that less sleep, a couple hours helping Mom in the kitchen, and you have a very scary, cracked out Saigary at the dinner table with 27 of my closest relatives wondering "what the fuck happened to her?" My parents are pretty wise too, so they will have no problem figuring it out. I'm curious if any of my cousins have seen those 20/20 specials. :blank:

Anyone else a little nervous? what's your strategy for dealing with this dilemma?

Originally posted by shugabooga

not to mention your lack of appetite. take very small bites and chew for a long time, they'll think you ate more than you really did. maybe.:blank:

Its funny, but thanksgiving is never a big meal for me- its always been a joke that I have nothing to eat, but I'm a veggie so turkey's out, and I dont like potatos or stuffing, I stick to salad and cranberries on bread. So hopefully they won;t notice me nibbling my string beans for an hour. ;-)

Originally posted by saigray

Its funny, but thanksgiving is never a big meal for me- its always been a joke that I have nothing to eat, but I'm a veggie so turkey's out, and I dont like potatos or stuffing, I stick to salad and cranberries on bread. So hopefully they won;t notice me nibbling my string beans for an hour. ;-)

*Tofurkey*!

:D

I've been having some sort of obsission with that thing lately...

Depending at what time I get home after S & D not sure if I'll even sleep. I'll be at my grandmother's house tomorrow for turkey feast.

Luckily she doens't watch 20/20 but I think the spanish version of Oprah, CRISTINA did a special, DAMN!

:cool: this might be rude at the table huh??