Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ring Up All Your Friends In Vermont!!!

arieus

THIS IS OLIVER TWISTED...

FIRST OF ALL, HAPPY TURKEY DAY...

I WILL BE PLAYING IN BURLINGTON, VERMONT THIS FRIDAY AT CLUB METRONOME AND THIS SATURDAY AT NECTAR'S.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE PARTY ON www.btownsound.com

FOR ALL OF THE KIDS WHO USED TO PARTY WITH ME AT TUNNEL AND HAD A GOOD TIME, CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY NEED TO BE UP IN THE PLACE...

I HAVE LOTS OF NEW MUSIC TO BRING TO THEM INCLUDING A NEW TRACK THAT I JUST DID WITH KATS IMAI AND CHRIS LOWMAN, NEW ORANGE FACTORY TRACKS, AND, OF COURSE, THE TRACK THAT I DID WITH JOHN CREAMER AND STEPHANE K., "I LOVE YOU."

I WILL, ALSO, BE AT SHAMPOO IN PHILI ON DEC. 6TH.

YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY NEW MIX AT www.joyrydestudios.com

(tribal mix live)

AGAIN,

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT,

OLIVER

(aka cRAIGmITCHELL)

TRUTH!!!TRUTH!!!TRUTH!!!TRUTH!!!TRUTH!!!TRUTH!!!<<<THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE!!!

PS, THE ORANGE FACTORY MIXES OF YOKO ONO AND TINA ANN ARE IN THE BILLBOARD CHARTS...

(shout out to ANTHONY NERO...I miss ya, bro)

...WORLD TAKEOVER HAS BEGUN!!!

I will be up in vermont this weekend, but in southernvermont at mt snow. I will however be making it up to burlington (wolinsky anyway) for a show on dec 30th. and I have a question.Do you have an estimate on how far mt snow is from burlington. and should I take the back roads (100 & 7) or 91 to 89?? thanks for your help

ps, good luck at your gigs, drop some bombs at nectars for the boys!!

Yeah,

I'm still here chillin and checking things outs.

I apologize for my saying the mix on the Yoko record the ORANGE FACTORY mix. It is the ORANGE FACTORY MIX with additional production by Jackie Christie. That was me forgetting that, although it says the Orange Factory mix on the cover of the record, some people want to me to put what is in the liner notes. I 'm not trying to slight anyone and, at the same time, I am not trying to focus on any other agendas besides the RECORDS that I promote. The magazines choose what they want to write and what they don't. I haven't hired a press person for the project, yet, so the writers base their information on what they read on the one sheets. The main one-sheet has "remixed by the Orange Factory...enlisting the help of Jackie Christie to insure it's main floor punch." The other one sheet lists names of the OF and lists Jackie as an additional producer. NEXT magazine chose to call it the Jackie Christie mix, with no mention of the OF. I hope that he chose to do that on his own and was not prompted by anyone, politically, to write it that way. I am just as happy with that article as I am with all the others. Whatever gets the record to where it's gotta be.

That has been a real drama filled situation for me because I am NOT about drama...I will not allow drama like that to affect my life...I avoid it like the plague....life is too short and those who wallow in it are not allowed to swim with me. Love and life are the only things, in my book, important enough that I will allow to make my hairs fall out...(losing quite a few these days !!!).

Beyond that, the Digital Allies remix got great reviews in a lot of magazines across the board...one man's water is another mans wine. Hey, it wasn't even one of MY favorites either, but hey...you can please some of the people some of the time...

With that said, I have contradicted myself by continuting to discuss this situation in depth. So, I will say that I hope that you are doing well and that you are having a happy holiday.

Oliver...

(Happy Thanksgiving)