Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANNY F'in TENAGLIA!!!

Good seeing you Steve sorry you had to leave.

Just dropped of Dave and Ray man we are gonna have a rough day ahead.

It was awesome seeing SNOOZI, Barvybe(on the way in), Marc Carruci, Claudia, Louie, Rob Fernandez, amongst the countless masses and of course Danny Tenaglia (hope you like the flowers, I enjoyed my snuggle).

Dave & Ray you ROCK.

Dave call me when Grace gets in LOL which may be never.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!:D

I agree it was packed with interesting people. You couldn't have a greater mix though of every kind of clubber. The Old Skool, The Chelsea Boys, Raver kids, Guidos, Drag, Trannies, and Fashionista were all in the same room. I must say it was the Best party of the Night Hands down. And as icing on the cake I finally got to introduce Mel Cheren to Dave and Ray. And I am soooooooooooo happy to say we are going to have a preview of the special remix Lil Louie Vega did for Mel and West End Record on the MARTY THOMAS "RESURECT ME" Track DT played last night.

Stone sober and I had the best time i think i have ever had in SF last night.

BKISSA it really was just you. Sorry DT is the MAN. I think you might wanna reconsider he's only one of the best DJ's in the World for a REASON!!! I thought he was f*&@ing amazing. At one point in the night around 7 am he brought it down and then beat the crowd over the head with this heart thumping beat. The WHOLE DANCE FLOOR was a gorgeous melodic up and down wave of people. I am in AWE!! :afro: Chilled out and feeling good!!!!!

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

well dont say the least.....what do u mean by interesting?

The crowd was very mixed but thats what made it so great... Heres an example... I went to the Bathroom and was applying my MAC lipglosss, when a dude came up tp me and asked me to put some on him... NOw thats the sh*t I like... LOL

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

The crowd was very mixed but thats what made it so great... Heres an example... I went to the Bathroom and was applying my MAC lipglosss, when a dude came up tp me and asked me to put some on him... NOw thats the sh*t I like... LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: he was probably trippin his face off and thought that it felt all nice and slippery and smelt wooonnnnddddeeerrrrfffuulllll:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Danny, sounds like everybody had a blast. I was in philly for bird day and took advantage of Oakenfold playing at the e-factory (fabulous show, the visual screen effects were outstanding).. Otherwise I would have been up the TP to see you. Can't wait to see ya again in miami for WMC.

peace

mj:)

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

BKISSA it really was just you. Sorry DT is the MAN. I think you might wanna reconsider he's only one of the best DJ's in the World for a REASON!!! I thought he was f*&@ing amazing.

ok, i guess it is just a matter of taste. some people think that rock music or country music is the best stuff in the world, but i think it sux. same thing here. i just heard oakie for the 1st time (thanx homer ;) ). now THAT is music. :jawdrop:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

There was a little bit of everybody there, but it was different than the crowd that I see at Vinyl.

Ice-T was hanging out upsatirs for a while.....That was kinda funny....:rolleyes:

Yeah, I we were right next to Ice T and that was the VIP area one my friends is friends with Danny so they go me on list and they did no t pay to get in, at one point Danny Came out of the DJ Booth and hung out with the people at the VIp area, also later I saw Jonathan Peters dancing around upstairs and later he joined DT at the Dj booth, later they served Turkey and a lot people were upstairs eating, that was funny....I left at 1 and still was Kicking.

I must say it was the Best party of the Night Hands down.

ummmmm DT is my favourite DJ but without wanting to rain on your parade but how many of the other nites did u check out? ;)

all the big nites S&D, Hawtin, DT got many positives but judging from the dearth of criticsm Hawtin @ LL was prob. the pick of the bunch.......having said that if I didn't have to do a thanksgiving dinner @ 3:30pm and had the $$$ I woulda gone from LL to SF ;)

I went to a bunch before hitting DT. But If about comfortablity and vibe and just all over fun. And I have to say DT was the best in my opinion. I love really mixed crowds that all have the music in commmon. It actually makes me feel really good to see that. That was definitely not the case in the other parties. I felt at home. I am sure LL was good, and I know S&D was good but I love DANNY and I loved the sound System and the fact that all types of people were there and were cool with each other. ONE LOVE

I went to a bunch before hitting DT. But If about comfortablity and vibe and just all over fun. And I have to say DT was the best in my opinion. I love really mixed crowds that all have the music in commmon. It actually makes me feel really good to see that. That was definitely not the case in the other parties. I felt at home. I am sure LL was good, and I know S&D was good but I love DANNY and I loved the sound System and the fact that all types of people were there and were cool with each other. ONE LOVE

You went to a bunch before DT..........did the bunch include S&D or LL? peeps that I have spoken 2 that came to LL from S&D preferred LL, people that went to S&D from LL (mostly) preferred LL....bunch of people have issues with S&D nite, no issues thus far for LL...I love DANNY as well, have done for 4 years and he is one of the reasons why I moved to NYC, word around the campfire from DT kids that went to SF was that the bigger sound was better than VInyl, as was the lighting, but the crowd was full of crackheads which tarnished the vibe.......in any case it's all speculation on my part, at the end I am not going to say that LL was the best because I did not go to DT or S&D, and in order to say that one was the best implies that u went to all three,and unless u have mastered the art of being in at least two places (if not 3) at the same time methinks ur talking out ur bottom ;)

so u going to Vinyl tonite? I know I am ;)

Actually I went to LL before Danny and Dave and ray went to S&D before Danny. The Line was a 2 and a half hour wait for S&D and that is if you had a ticket. LL well I have to idea about the line I go right in since I used to work there. I crowd wasn't in full swing yet. I will be at Vinyl definitly later on. Cause you know

VINYL IS THE ANSWER!