Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP takes over Broward!!!

vaughanz

Originally posted by vaughanz

HANGOVER!!!! Thanks a lot guys! It was great to meet everyone last night! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

OH Yeah, "DITTO" on the HANGOVER......know exactly what ya talkin' about!!:D

Thanks for the hospitality VAUGHANZ......I had an awesome time!!!

IT's a great start to my long ass "PARTY TIME" weekend!!!!!:laugh::D:):D

Happy Thanksgiving!:)

Sorry for the delay... I'm in Melborne and just got access to a computer! You guys are all too funny! We need to stop going to clubs and start a comedy troupe and tour the country! GA & Danny kept me laughing while everyone else kept me smiling and dancing! The patio actually picked-up and at one point Sheldon & I had a nice little crowd, but then I snuck away and came back over to Stereo to check out Pappa! He's great! (You guys are way better though!!!) As I told Joey... the invitation to come back up is ALWAYS open and the hospitality will ALWAYS be there! See you soon!

P.S.- Did everyone else get nearly as drunk as me????

Ciao!

Vaughan

Vaughn, thanks for the hospitality once again! :) ... It just goes to show your a class act all the way ... drunk you ask? uh huh!, couldnt find my keys for 15 min, just to realize that they were in in my hands :eek: .. I had a great night once again !! ... Vaughn, check your PM's ....