Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Young Frankenstien Has Officially Been Leaked...

trancerxn112

this track is pretty good, but there is no way u can feel the full effect of some of these songs, its just simple the fact that EXIT's Sound System Is just really Crazy and they have all those Effects and sound levels to fuck with

ahh well :)

enjoy

Originally posted by godfatherbam

All i have to say is all of you who knocked that shit after arty risked his neck to blow it up for all of you who dont appreciate it that is pretty whacked. Art u are the man baby!!! all those who appreciate it post it and let him know...peace

wtf are u talkin about??

Nah I'm not knocking on the song, I'm just saying it's not what I would have hoped.

Trust me, I definitely appreciate it! Thanks Arty! Make no doubt I definitely appreciate a person who will share their wealth instead of being greedy and whatnot & not sharing.

Thanks again Arty!

But that doesn't change the fact that I'm a little disappointed that Tronco's not spitting out sick ass tracks anymore. :( :( :(

its all good, dont worry about it, and as for me being the man?? i really dont think that, Im just glad i can provide a song that has been asked for , for about like 3 months. whether u like it or not, ahh like i said before this song is good in the club, with that stick figure fighting shit.

:)

Originally posted by saleen351

NO one thinks the train was troncos best track? The train is what got me hooked on club music in 98 at Temps.....

Train is a decent track.. I like it. It's kind of annoying though when Draper was dropping it like a couple weeks ago at Exit.

It's definitely better than Young Frankenstein.

But I definitely don't think it's his best one.

My heart is still with Oompa Loompa & Billy Joel.

And Turning Out remix is fucking SICK. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest saleen351

on my head phones its ok, but I have a feeling on my system it will sound good, I would love to hear a remix.........thats Big Art,,,,

Viva Anti-mp3 whores...........