Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet anyone this thanksgiving?

smurfopotamus

Sort of a very bizarre Thanksgiving...hadn't been home in a while, and I must say my luck hasnt changed. this guy sat next to me the whole night. :rolleyes: i wanted to punch the little egotistical shithead. instead, i wish some wonderful creature would have enlightened me all through dinner...with a name like Riley, hah. Someone who finishes a full second plate of a Thanksgiving dinner...not some pretentious jerk. Someone who'd keep me talking...............any good stories to tell me.

Meet anyone incredible?

....gimme sum feedback...so i can smile and feel theres hope.

wow......how pathetic....

*stars that fell like rain out of the blue...when my life is through and the angels ask me to recall the thrill of them all, i shall tell them i remember you. ~bjork

no stories from me however, sounds like you had a pretty shitty thanksgiving... sorry to hear... isnt it weird how one lil event such as that can ruin your entire evening... I love thanksgiving its my favorite holiday, theres no gift giving, theres no religion, theres no problems typically, just everyone getting together to have a great meal... (and of course partying the night before) however My luck be it as it may is that I always wind up sitting with the shitty family members... the ones who dont like to talk about anything interesting except for religion or that one relative that constantly talks about themselves.. I did this, and i do that, and i just bought this, and I went here.. and I I I , you would think they're a pirate or some shit the way they say i so much... one thing that i found weird and crude one of my family members were reading through theyr mail at the table during dinner!!! i was like wtf? lol.. i dont know...

anyway... hopefully the next holiday coming up will be better...

Originally posted by smurfopotamus

Sort of a very bizarre Thanksgiving...hadn't been home in a while, and I must say my luck hasnt changed. this guy sat next to me the whole night. :rolleyes: i wanted to punch the little egotistical shithead. instead, i wish some wonderful creature would have enlightened me all through dinner...with a name like Riley, hah. Someone who finishes a full second plate of a Thanksgiving dinner...not some pretentious jerk. Someone who'd keep me talking...............any good stories to tell me.

Meet anyone incredible?

....gimme sum feedback...so i can smile and feel theres hope.

wow......how pathetic....

*stars that fell like rain out of the blue...when my life is through and the angels ask me to recall the thrill of them all, i shall tell them i remember you. ~bjork

I met my right hand and this girl named "Debbie D. Dallas" !! :eek:

met a girl at opal bar in the city, who came right up to me and knew where I went to school. It was very weird and somewhat scary, she aid she saw me around school. I've never seen this girl before in my life, it was weird, needless to say she wasn't really that interesting or attractive, so it wasn't such a big deal.