Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Never knew POD was such a good dancer

roller9exmenc5

lol ... One time I was sitting on a platform @ Space and Pod was dancing above me pulling some crazy manouvers. When I looked up to see what the hell he was doing, I got an abrupt elbow to the temple and knocked my glasses off :woah: .. at any rate, he's not a spectacular dancer :biggrin:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

John Travolta looks like sissy compared to pod! Pod wreaks havoc on the dance floor.

honorable mentions:

joeygk and staceyg5

In accepting my award for Honarable Mention- I would like to thank my mother for forcing me to dance to Lionel Richie records when I was growing up, also none of my all-star moves would be possible w/o my total lack of hand-eye-coordination, and last but not least I have to thank my "street pharmacist" for providing me with courage to leave my inhabitions behind and tear up the dance floor. Thank you.

Originally posted by joeygk

In accepting my award for Honarable Mention- I would like to thank my mother for forcing me to dance to Lionel Richie records when I was growing up, also none of my all-star moves would be possible w/o my total lack of hand-eye-coordination, and last but not least I have to thank my "street pharmacist" for providing me with courage to leave my inhabitions behind and tear up the dance floor. Thank you.

:laugh:

:laugh: Love your acceptance speech, Joey! :laugh:

:laugh:

Originally posted by johnny13

POD dances good because he's gay!! His ass is loose

I think Johnny13 is gay, because he noticed that Pod's ass is loose. As a matter of fact, Johnny's ass is so loose, he has permanent diareah. BTW, you could catch Johnny13 doing a cameo appearance @ Twist in SoBe :)