Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Know Any Good Clubs Or Hangouts In Atlantic City????

Guest saleen351

CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA

Place is fun....its in the Taj, bitches every where, such a good time,,,GET STAMPED EARLY...You can't get in after like 2am, place is packed,,, good set up, great females, good crowd, very dressed up, good music, I saw macaluso there and it was fun..They have video screens that you can watch as you wait in line and its a live feed of the club....Great bar downstairst to pregame and you can always leave and play some BJ or slots and go back in....By far the best kept secret for females in the tristate area.....Place gets packed though, the first time I went I was rocking my sport coat, and my self and my buddy were really dressed up and I asked the guy running the line what the wait would be he brought us to the front of the line and let us in for regular price (20 bones), they like dressed up ppl and when you get in the club you will see alot of guys where sport coats. NO JEANS, no hats , no sneakers. Its your 21, then go all out, rock a phat outfit...You will def have a good time...

the other club that is pretty good is Deja VU, its between ceasars and the sands, sorry I can't be more precise....About 500 yards from the boardwalk, just ask a cabby, the other club down there is slipping my mind right now but..........wait I just remebered its studio, its pretty good too,,,,Remember it ain't NYC but you will have fun down there....

I've been at deja till 8am, casba usually goes till 6am or later and studio I don't know.....

casbah is weak in the winter(AC is my home town, where i am right now) but its the best in town....studio is weirdos...crackheads and a huge gay scene...Deja is mainstream cheese...lounges dont exist.....

go to casbah, but expect the music to be old and the club to be small.....

BG

Originally posted by saleen351

CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA CASBA

im sorry, casba was it???

peace out

gianni

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

go to casbah, but expect the music to be old and the club to be small.....

BG

they have big acts play there all the time,,so the night he goes it may be a decent DJ and the music will be new, but its great to hear some old (a few months) tracks every now and then..