Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr.Softee...

dgmodel

<Dunt dedunt dederededunt... dint dunt didnt dunt...>

(Mr. Softee Theme plays in background)

The Names have been changed to protect the innocent however the stories are real, and the incidents are as well sadly enough...

A certain friend of mine DjYodel, had a sexual encounter earlier this morning, and due to a enormous amount of drinking and "partying" our beloved friend experience something you would not wish on your deepest and darkest enemy... I <cough ahem> I mean HE couldnt stay up no matter what his friend did...

:( now keep in my this doesnt happen to me <cough ahem> i mean HIM often so he was a bit pissed, however we <cough ahem> they laughed off and said maybe it means something or so forth... and cracked a couple jokes and whatever...

However In any event, Im <cough ahem> i mean hes PISSED, and tired so I think hes gonna go to bed... Grrrr!!!

Tomorrows another day...

Heres the Topic, anyone else on the board have any experience with this matter or am I flying solo on this one???

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?:confused:

stud spray... ahahahha...

yes theres always tonight... lets see what happens round two... bam!... however i think i can attribute this to the massive amount of drinking i was doing yestereday, and the fact that I had some crazy ass thanksgiving sex... my "sweet meat" might a lil tuckered out... :laugh:

btw... hope the song didnt get stuck in your head... :laugh:

nah it didnt bother me at all however, its not healthy for the ego, and I was pissed as hell, cause i was laying there naked with a hottie and i couldnt do shit... well for myself... I made sure she busted and came.... however i was still pissed, I wasnt in the mood to do volunteer work yest... no biggie, Ill get back on that HORSE in no time... (not the girl, the figure of speach)

Originally posted by synderella420

Definitely Kat he will be ready to stick it in no time lol!!!:laugh: :laugh:

aww man, you cut me my post is supposed to be here... now i look like that guy in the circle of ppl who always jumps in and says shit like 5 mins to late or always out of context... lol...

:laugh:

bro that could have been me... or MAYBE it was her face... you know she snoores mad loud when she sleeps???? fucking i went inside to take a piss and sober up on wednesday night/thursday morning... and i was like... damn... she body is mad hot, but damn she look like a fucking pirate.. mad nasty looking... i was so upset with her snoring and her face i was going to run right un front of her face and laid a big one.... just like CKY... "i fucking wokeup to ass" and maybe give one to lennox for a treat.

its not that i hate her or some shit...

i think im sick of the whole thing everyweek... thats all...

but out of the group the only person i really hate is tonya... cant stand her... fucking troll looking bitch~!~!~! fucking she got no chin...her chin intergrats with her neck... fucking almost look like slimer from ghostbusters...

but melissa is mad cool, koester is one of a kind, joey cool as hell, everyone is cool... as long as they dont get on my nerves...