who hates holidays?

atomicapples

holidays?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. holidays?

• like?
    • dislike?

Apples 'm going to have to disagree

I in a lot of ways do love the holidays simply because I get to spend time with my close family and you see a lot of friendly attitudes wherever you go. I guess it is just the way you perceive things. See I could complain about having to spend time with my psycho- bitch of a grandmother or the nagging I have to endure from my over-protective, old fashioned parents but all in all they are my family!

Hah and don't get me started with lovely grandma, who still believes dinosaurs exist!

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Apples 'm going to have to disagree

I in a lot of ways do love the holidays simply because I get to spend time with my close family and you see a lot of friendly attitudes wherever you go. I guess it is just the way you perceive things. See I could complain about having to spend time with my psycho- bitch of a grandmother or the nagging I have to endure from my over-protective, old fashioned parents but all in all they are my family!

Hah and don't get me started with lovely grandma, who still believes dinosaurs exist!

im not talking about spending money, but as in no making money~! everyone gets soo lazy and not want to work on the holidays... and let me not bring up people not wanting to cooperate with you... whenever it has to do with money, no one is there with me to make money...

Originally posted by atomicapples

im not talking about spending money, but as in no making money~! everyone gets soo lazy and not want to work on the holidays... and let me not bring up people not wanting to cooperate with you... whenever it has to do with money, no one is there with me to make money...

Ohh holidays = poor days meaning money??

personally salary pay sucks... i hate salary... thats why i have a hourly pay... plus it really sucks when i h have to go in at night.. my job requires me to be on call 24/7like the first week, i was going back a forth frm my house to jersey like mad times ( i didnt want to get fired ) but now im just soo fed up with it, i dont really answer my pages.. lol...