Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi my name is quoth and im aborigenese

LMMFAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

VixxenFoxxy- "so i thought would bring the pet fox along...."

Quoth- "Yer were gonna bring a pet fox to Limelight tonight?"

VixxenFoxxy-"No silly, Fox as in my car, Volkswagen fox"

Quoth-"ohhhhhhhhhh cause all this time im thinking yer gonna bring this pet fox in cage to Limelight and like walk around with it and shit and be like, hey, this is my pet fox."

some random girl named miranda-"hey whats yer name?"

Quoth- "My name is Quoth"

Random girl named miranda-"No i mean yer real name"

Quoth- "My real name is Quoth, im aboriginee"

Quoth-"I ride my pet fox through the woods and hunt for bamboo"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh man...u guys see why i dont do drugs?? im naturally FUCKKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD UP!!!!!

The original quote was:

Vixen: My parents wouldn't let me take THE FOX to the city! They said he wouldn't make it!

quoth just took that and ran... yeah, bamboo hunter. uh huh. riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

"Hey check that out! 80's aerobics!" *as quoth and gang start doing the aerobics workout with the brightly-colored-spandex-clad big hair chicks above the fishtank :laugh:

Let's all thank Quoth for breaking my toe, and that random asshole for kicking my shin splints :mad: Oh and the idiot homeyfatman for BURNING MY SHOULDER WITH HIS CIGARETTE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Let's all thank Quoth for breaking my toe, and that random asshole for kicking my shin splints :mad: Oh and the idiot homeyfatman for BURNING MY SHOULDER WITH HIS CIGARETTE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh....quoth broke your toe? i thought I did that when i pulled you down the stairs!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

it was "the board........ of AMERCIA!!!!"

and btw, yea my quotes were "sumen to that extent" vixxenfoxxy, i kinda forgot, but thanks for reminding me..and for the 10 millionth time, hows yer toe? *mind you, Quoth is 6' 2" and doufy so when he gets randy, he tends to accidentally step on open-toed shoe girls, but by accident* :laugh:

"come on work with me, side to side, up and down" *groovin to the 80's aerobics videos in the chillout fish tank room of Limelight.

Vixxenfoxxy- "look how 80's this is i mean remember when you used to wear yer underwear outside yer spandex"

Quoth- "um, no??"

Originally posted by trancend

oh yeah and another funny quote:

quoth: (pointing to miranda) is she from the board?

me: no

miranda: what board?

quoth: the board of life!

oh wait, now i cant remember, did i say Life or America??

*goes to show you just fucked up naturally i am in real life*

Wait I totally forgot one!!!

"MAN TITTIES!!!!" *grabs all the titties of guys nearby*

Collective males: "WTF?!"

Me: "MAN TITTIES!!!"

Quoth, I can't believe you don't remember underwear outside the spandex and thong leotards over shiny leggings! What YMCA did you go to when you were little?:laugh:

Wait I totally forgot one!!!

"MAN TITTIES!!!!" *grabs all the titties of guys nearby*

Collective males: "WTF?!"

Me: "MAN TITTIES!!!"

Quoth, I can't believe you don't remember underwear outside the spandex and thong leotards over shiny leggings! What YMCA did you go to when you were little?:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh shit i forgot, MAN TITTES!!!! but to answer question, no i do not remember underwear outside the spandex and thong leotards over shiny leggings cause A) i didnt wear that stuff it not my style and B) i lived in brooklyn in the 80's and their were no YMCA's in my hood (must be a jersey thing **sigh**) :laugh: but yes, i do member my teenaged sister watching Jane Fonda workout tapes? ;)

Originally posted by joeg

Whats really funny is all this convo took place outside the bathrooms/in the fish tank room because it was the only place that the hot97 crowd/music WASN'T...

um, yes TRULY funny .........

:confused: :confused: *i actually thought that seeing the "homey monsters" tryin to dance to the hard shit more humorus than the convo location we had*

*christ, im SUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a smartass*

Originally posted by quoth

um, yes TRULY funny .........

:confused: :confused: *i actually thought that seeing the "homey monsters" tryin to dance to the hard shit more humorus than the convo location we had*

*christ, im SUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a smartass*

OMG you are so right, it was fawkin' hilarious! I loved the mass thug-exodus as the house music came on! LMAO

btw, what's this about a Jersey thing YMCA's? They're everywhere and I'm from Long Island ;)

OMG you are so right, it was fawkin' hilarious! I loved the mass thug-exodus as the house music came on! LMAO

btw, what's this about a Jersey thing YMCA's? They're everywhere and I'm from Long Island ;)

shit i have yet to see a YMCA in Jersey yet. and no i dont live in the boondocks..i live like 30 mins from rutgers, new brunswick.