Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cyberia Old School Last night !!!!!!!!!!

Lets just start By saying OLD SCHOOL was relived last night. Jason Ojeda Played insane. All his tracks were at least 2 years old with a few newbies(trb - aftermath) Last night was like a reuinion. Check out the playlist from what I can remember.

1. whitney- your love is my love

2. devine - Latley

3. reina - miss the way

4. jen lopez- waiting for tonight

5. byron stingly- thats the way love goes

6. Jana - more than life

You get the picture. All old school . What a fantastic night. :D :D

Brainbug- Rain

Michael Jackson - billy jean

daft punk - one more time

reina - find another woman

deborah cox - nobody's supposed to be here

deborah cox - I Never Knew

KOT - Finally

Abigail - Set Me Free

Kim English - Everyday(song is getting played out big time...but

the mix he played was sick)

Vanessa Mitchell - This Joy

Paula Cole - I Believe in Love

Whitney Houston - I Learned From the Best

JP - Deep Kemical

Inaya Day - Movin Up

.....Been waiting for a night like this for years....Jason, you are the man....can't wait to hear you at Exit!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I should have went last night.

Fawk. I wanted to see Folker, I went to Zachary's on Thursday and I totally forgot about Cyberia Friday.

damn damn damn damn damn damn

:mad::(:mad:

Originally posted by lowmazda

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew I should have went last night.

Fawk. I wanted to see Folker, I went to Zachary's on Thursday and I totally forgot about Cyberia Friday.

damn damn damn damn damn damn

:mad::(:mad:

Don't worry about missing Jessica...she was terrible live...stick to the mixes and you will appreciate her much more....BUT A NIGHT OF MUSIC LIKE THAT IS SOMETHING THAT RARELY COMES ALONG...

That fine if you feel that way moma. Ojeda was supposed to have a classic night at CPI that plenty of people wanted to hear until some little event happened in downtown Manhattan that made that night less of a priority. I don't care what anyone says about clubs on LI. The only reason I'm going to Cyberia is because of who is spinning there, and I know I'm in for a great night. For the people that already go can probably agree, Cyberia (and CPI for that matter) have some of the hottest girls that I've ever seen in clubs (however there is some pigs that still make it in the door too). More room for us to dance to cheese!

Originally posted by lowmazda

That fine if you feel that way moma. Ojeda was supposed to have a classic night at CPI that plenty of people wanted to hear until some little event happened in downtown Manhattan that made that night less of a priority. I don't care what anyone says about clubs on LI. The only reason I'm going to Cyberia is because of who is spinning there, and I know I'm in for a great night. For the people that already go can probably agree, Cyberia (and CPI for that matter) have some of the hottest girls that I've ever seen in clubs (however there is some pigs that still make it in the door too). More room for us to dance to cheese!

Couldn't have said it better myself:smoke: