Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DG and APPLES, WTF!!! IS ALL THIS HORSE FART,GOOSENECK,GERBIL talk ABOUT??

quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ok im veryyyyyyy left out..but i piss myself everyday *no not literally u sick fucks* just the thought of the thought of this inside joke u seem to have. So explain if u will what the gooseneckin and the horse farting and gerbil fuckin are all about.

theres no real reasoning to it... its just things apples and I yell out during a convo @ a bar or if its a quiet moment on a train or whatever... I dont know... I guess you have to be there... Just picture apples on a quiet train in the morning everyones reading the paper and minding theyre business then this 7 ft asian guy runs up to you and in your face yells HORSE FART!!!

its just pretty fuckin funny... i dont know youll see...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: alright i see....damn apples is a 7ft asian? thats kinda breaking the stereotype barriers.....speakin of which..i think i've seen a 7 foot asian at Vinyl and Exit a couple times..maybe it was him. who the fuck knows..nor care lol. peace.