Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 year old advice

What's up everyone. Now I know some of you out there could care less about an 18 year old who can't find one damn club out there that fits him but this is really driving me nuts. I feel too old on teen nights and too young at regular nights. Here are the clubs I've been to and have felt that the crowd was not what I was looking for:

Tunnel

Limelight

Exit

Webster Hall

Centro-Fly

OHM

Abyss

I live in Brooklyn so if anyone knows someplace cool nearby that's fine too. Please don't tell me the 15 year olds and the 23 year olds have all the fun and I'm stuck in the boring period. Thanks for your help.

Hmm.. it's surprising that you feel that the Exit crowd may be too old for you.. I always feel like there are people right around my age when I'm there (I'm 19). Most of the Exit crowd seems like 18-23 at least in my opinion. But oh well.

Two other suggestions you might wanna try out:

Soundfactory Friday nights 18+ <~~ Resident Lodi

Bounce Saturdays nights 18+ in Brooklyn <~~ Resident Domenick Capello

:D :D :D

Vinyl Fridays I think are 18+ too so you might wanna check that out as well.

Originally posted by codica3

Hmm.. it's surprising that you feel that the Exit crowd may be too old for you.. I always feel like there are people right around my age when I'm there (I'm 19). Most of the Exit crowd seems like 18-23 at least in my opinion. But oh well.

Two other suggestions you might wanna try out:

Soundfactory Friday nights 18+ <~~ Resident Lodi

Bounce Saturdays nights 18+ in Brooklyn <~~ Resident Domenick Capello

:D :D :D

Vinyl Fridays I think are 18+ too so you might wanna check that out as well.

dom wasnt at bounce this weekend...they switched the party around

Try going to Vinyl dude. My fav are Limelight, Vinyl and SF. If you are in to music and would like to dance. Also go to clubs where your fav djs spin. I like Tanaglia so I go to Vinyl on Fri. Also look out for special nights when some good dj is spinning. I try to avoid Exit as much as I can. I try not to miss Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Howell, and few others. I don't like clubs in NJ.