Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dammit My Spring Break Is Ruined!!!!

ok.. heres what happened... me, and 7 friends booked cancun already for march 16-23. all of the sudden 4 of them cant go anymore.. one b/c of his job, 2 b/c of $, and one b/c hes in the national guard and he cant leave. now im left with me, my bf, my best friend and another friend of mine. this friend of mine <who's an ex mind u> doesnt wanna go if its just the 4 of us cuz im sure he feels a lil awkward. and if he doesnt go, then my bff wont go and im left with my bf. we said wed go together but goin to cancun means goin with a bunch of people and partying... we agreed that itd be kinda pointless and not worth the $ <$1300> to go with just 2 of us.

the thing that sucks the most is that i have a $700 certificate that i won last spring break. so id be goin for less than 1/2 the price. i dont wanna waste that certificate. but i cant find anyone else who can come up with 200 in like, 2 days and then the rest of it by jan 16th. so i think my spring break is ruined and its really fawkin annoying... what i dont get is WHY BOOK A TRIP FOR $1300 WHEN U KNOW U CANT AFFORD IT?!?!?! WTF?!! then screw everyone else over when u finally fawkin realize u cant afford it... GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

that sucks :( i sort of had the same problem when my friend and i booked our trip for cancun this spring break... it was supposed to be me, three of my girls and 4 of my boys but then 3 of the guys decide they don't want to spend the money and back out. after that everyone got kinda iffy about going and we ended up only booking the trip for 4 of us....its okay, hopefully we'll meet some new ppl down there. hope it works out ok for you linabina!