Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S & D Insane!!!!

kaydup

Last night was SICK!! If you were there you know what I am talking about. If you weren't what is wrong with you! Nothing like seeing Sasha jumping up and down, and getting to see Diggers with the flashlight. SICK SICK SICK. Just one thing Boston SUCKS, they would have closed that place sometime this afternoon if they could have!!! Why don't they just lock up the liquor and keep the place jumping, it would weed out all the people who were in line saying "why is this line so long who is in here tonight". Oh well off to Tiesto!!

Peace

:bounce:

i've caught them many a time, and that was the best i've heard sasha. wack as hell the place shut down at 2, sasha could gone all night at the rate he was goin. oh well, great venue, the staff was polite, very impressed with the vibe of the crowd and avalon itself. lights and lasers were terrific as well. it was the best club i've been too outside of new york. i'll definitely be back.

the only thing bad was the red ticker below the dj booth which would tell us of upcoming events, turn that fuckin' thing off next time. and to those nappy chicks showing their breasts at the end, takin away from sasha's performance!

from what i can tell, boston seems to be a trance scene with taucher, kimball collins and others frequenting the joint. but i have all the faith that the progressive and house scene will make its mark there after what i saw saturday night.

Originally posted by nycchic24

i didnt catch the show at Avalon but i did get a chance to go to the party up in Medford/Malden! did ne else go?

never thought i'd be going to a covert lil afterhours "hole in the wall" to hear S&D! :laugh:

Yo you made it there. I had so many different directions to it. Damn Damn Damn, wish I ran into you. How was it, can you give a review???