Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project CD (easy way out)

djscotphreak

I have started on my Scot Project Project...I will be titling it (Easy Way Out) since I will be doing it on MixMeister (anyone can sound good using this program).

The one problem I am having is deciding which songs and remixes of his to fit onto one 80 minute CD. I have already made one that sounds fuckin sick...but I would like to know everyone elses opinion...what songs/remixes would you like to see on a Scot Project compilation?

I will average out all responses from this post and then mix the CD...once I am done...I will send out a copy to anyone who asks.

Please don't respond to this post if you don't like his music. No need for the usual "all of his music sounds the same" argument...don't care to hear it. :blown:

Any and all input would be appreciated.

FYI...I have 95% of the songs on my hard drive already...most are 160kbs and up.

Yo that sounds hot as hell -- you best be sending me a copy when it's done!

Hmm.. without a doubt you gotta put in Thunder in Paradise somewhere in there. That is like my all time favorite of his.

I seriously think that Paranoid deserves a slot in there too.

Perhaps X2.. I've always liked the sounds in that one..

The Future is Now -- oh definitely! You have to have the spoken words to that song in there somewhere: "The future is now, forget the past, the present's gone.." LOL.

I'm also a fan of U -- naturally you'll probally have Second Trip on there right? I'm assuming yes since that's like one of everyone's favorites.

I really like Club Bizarre as well..

LOL.. this hasn't helped much has it? LOL.. the problem is that I love like everything by Scot Project soit's hard for me..

Definitely Thunder though, if you don't put Thunder in there I'm gonna be very disappointed. :D :D :D

Originally posted by airatomic

Overdrive

Thunder in Paradise

The Second Trip

Club Bizarre

Paranoid

U

Yoda - Definitely (Scot Project rmx)

Future is now

and u can include some rmxes done under arome, like "incoming", "sombedoy", and others i cant think of

hope this helps:)

phat list

peace out

gianni

DJ Scot Project - Easy Way Out (mixed by djscotphreak)

1. DJ Scot Project - O (Overdrive)

2. Brooklyn Bounce - Club Bizarre (Scot Project rmx)

3. Arome - Somebody (Scot Project)

4. DJ Scot Project - X2 (Time Is Now)

5. Beam vs. Cyrus - Thunder In Paradise (Scot Project rmx)

6. Hennes & Cold - Second Trip (Scot Project rmx)

7. DJ Vortex - Incoming (Arome rmx)

8. DJ Scot Project - F (Future Is Now)

9. Talla 2xlc - Come With Me (Scot Project rmx)

10. NightClub - French Kiss (Scot Project rmx)

11. Elastique Culture - U (Scot Project rmx)

Please take it easy on me...this is the absolute first time mixing for me. This is not to be taken seriously...just done as an added bonus CD for all Scot Project fanatics like myself.

Um.. djscotphreak you BEST be sending that mix my way.. :D :D :D

Very happy you put X2 in there.. for some reason I feel as if not many people give due credit to that track.

Sad to see Paranoid not in the mix of things though. Oh wells. Lemme know when it's done and stuff.

I actually had Paranoid on it and it was too long...so I was going to take either Paranoid or FrenchKiss off...now that I gave it a litsten...FrenchKiss might get the boot...doesn't do it for me like it use to...Paranoid is dope...will make the change 2-night...

I left AG on at home but for some reason when I do a search (here at work) it doesnt come up...not sure why.

I will send it to anyone who wants it when I get home 2-night.

I'm lovin it!!!!!

Oh djscotphreak I absolutely LOVE you!

Yeah, French Kiss is definitely a hot song, but after all it's play time and not much of an exciting change and break down, it hasn't remained one of my absolute favorites throughout Scot Project history.

But Paranoid, however, has such a fucking hot beat, and a good breakdown, and sick buildup again.

Definitely think it was more deserving than French Kiss, but whatever you end up doing, I'm sure it'll sound hot anyways. Can't wait to hear it.