Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...:::tiËsto Review:::...

dcsglow

Originally posted by eggmok

i'm personally recommending that vixxen wear this coin changer with her booty shorts the next time at glow . . .

this way when i tip her $1 she can give me my change back, $.75 . . .

also, it works well for pgiddy's dimes and nickles . . .

coin.gif

OMG, LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but in a battle royale featuring vixen vs. shady, kuro, pgiddy & eggmok...my $$$ is still on vixen

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i would be able to say that i saw all of you if only i knew how you all looked like lol...well anyhow i was there for deep dish but missed the 1 am meetup by an hour lol..whoops..but anyway..i think tiesto's set was amazing compared to pvd..i wasnt that impressed with pvd this time..but am still a fan..

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

well i would be able to say that i saw all of you if only i knew how you all looked like lol...well anyhow i was there for deep dish but missed the 1 am meetup by an hour lol..whoops..but anyway..i think tiesto's set was amazing compared to pvd..i wasnt that impressed with pvd this time..but am still a fan..

cd

you were at glow huh? what were you wearing, maybe if you tell me i can try to think back and maybe I saw you. i dunno if you were there then, but i was the guy with the dark hair, tan pants black shirt, dancing on the box when he spun rapture...anyway hit me back yo.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And what happened to your chunky spikes? That was your signature move!

i know, i know...i dont know if you read any of my latest post...but....THE SPIKES ARE GONE...for now that is, i might bring them back when my hair grows a little longer...such sweet sorrow...but it's ok, cause when I'm bring them back...the shit's gonna hit the fan...or something like that?

yo, bro deep dish was off the hook . . .

i didn't see you at pvd or on vip board . . .

btw, :bigfinger:

yeah they definitly were...i didnt make it to PvD because i didnt have a ride from my family's house over in reston...

and i havent been posting as much lately because ive been busy with work...

and whats the middle finger for? :shaky:

i'm personally recommending that vixxen wear this coin changer with her booty shorts the next time at glow . . .

this way when i tip her $1 she can give me my change back, $.75 . . .

also, it works well for pgiddy's dimes and nickles . . .

coin.gif

Fawk U Egg :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is that the newest model? I don't want any less than the Zx28 Coin Changer!! With the gold trims and "Jigga What?" ingraved on the quarter chute!

Originally posted by dcsglow

you were at glow huh? what were you wearing, maybe if you tell me i can try to think back and maybe I saw you. i dunno if you were there then, but i was the guy with the dark hair, tan pants black shirt, dancing on the box when he spun rapture...anyway hit me back yo.

i had a black cat suit on..and thats about it...i had a bustier underneath with the zipper half way down..?? i dont know if that helps??

cd

See shady...because your so weak, you werent able to make it to Glow, because you were tired from Radiate, and you missed Vixen dancing in the cage and wearing a royal blue thong and you missed chynado11 in her black cat suit with her zipper halfway down...serves you well....;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Shady :rolleyes:

Chyna~ where'd u get ur catsuit? I keep trying to find a good one that I can actually afford, so far I only found one online that looks worth it. Any suggestions?

s

try bebe.com...thats where i get most of my catsuits..also victorias secret..its kind of pricy..but also i get clothes from this woman in brazil..pm me for more info..i hope that helps :)

cd

naw yo i didnt see you...not lucky enough this time...maybe if you wear something like...hmm... a bright white teddy next time, i'll be sure to spot you!:D

oh yah...gotta rock the knee highs with the little thread of string that goes up the legs that holds them there...lol, yah, and don't forget the thong!:laugh:

Originally posted by dcsglow

naw yo i didnt see you...not lucky enough this time...maybe if you wear something like...hmm... a bright white teddy next time, i'll be sure to spot you!:D

oh yah...gotta rock the knee highs with the little thread of string that goes up the legs that holds them there...lol, yah, and don't forget the thong!:laugh:

Jimi, a piece of advice. If you wanna post raunch on the internet, there's a rule of thumb:

If you type in complete, intelligent sentences with cute smileys and the occasional innuendo, you can come off as being sweet and adorable like me. :rolleyes:

If you type in ebonics and end your raunchy sentences with exclamation points and words like 'yo', you come off like some dirty, perverted, trailer trash old man who's most likely sitting around in four day old wife beaters, chain smoking cigs, while surfing for poor helpless little girls to stalk. :D

Just lookin' out for your best interests, my man. :D :D :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If you type in ebonics and end your raunchy sentences with exclamation points and words like 'yo', you come off like some dirty, perverted, trailer trash old man who's most likely sitting around in four day old wife beaters, chain smoking cigs, while surfing for poor helpless little girls to stalk. :D

Just lookin' out for your best interests, my man. :D :D :D

Can they get internet in trailers?? What if they decide to move?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Can they get internet in trailers?? What if they decide to move?

Hmmm. That's an interesting question. I'm guessin' they get phone service in trailers. Or do they use the two tin cans w/ string method? Vic, didn't you say your girlfriend lives in a trailer with her grandmother, her mother, her uncle/cousin, her sister/aunt, her brother/ex-boyfriend, and her 2 illegitimate kids? Can you ask her for us and get back to us?