Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: dg,420, and apples....

quoth

Yo, motherfuckin-a its bout time i layed down the law for a fuckin meetup with you silly cats. now being that im the young,dumb,full of cum member of the meetup...the venues are limited to 18+. So no doubt lets think of something cause u gotta be the 3 most people i'd like to meetup with.

Quoth you could invite them to the New Brunswick meet-up Tues...I'd definately like to meet a 7 foot asian...you don't see too many of those and a skinny ass ukrain kid (and I promise not to point and stare :) )

Apples and Dgmodel you are more than welcome to come to the meet-up...I'm not sure where you guys live, but Quoth's ass and most likely mine will be there...

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Quoth you could invite them to the New Brunswick meet-up Tues...I'd definately like to meet a 7 foot asian...you don't see too many of those and a skinny ass ukrain kid (and I promise not to point and stare :) )

Apples and Dgmodel you are more than welcome to come to the meet-up...I'm not sure where you guys live, but Quoth's ass and most likely mine will be there...

awww... me and dg would be more then happy to come, but my baby (my new wrx) is awaiting me at the dealership, and i cant wait to put that bad boy on the road, and start to tune the fucker...

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Quoth you could invite them to the New Brunswick meet-up Tues...I'd definately like to meet a 7 foot asian...you don't see too many of those and a skinny ass ukrainian kid (and I promise not to point and stare :) )

I live in Forest Hills just a couple mins from the city...

Were and when? I nothign about it... ReginaP told me about Float on friday i think it was... however I dont know any details...

Originally posted by dgmodel

I live in Forest Hills just a couple mins from the city...

Were and when? I nothign about it... ReginaP told me about Float on friday i think it was... however I dont know any details...

yes we got to go to this meetup

i got to meet some of these hotties on this board... 420 (kim) you going??? im going to roll up in my new white horse, i just home some asshole wont hit my bumper... fuck that... parkinglot that shit...

Sorry no can do!! Jersey is way to far and Float is a no-no cuz I am working late and I have to meet someone back here in Bklyn to go to lamours that night!!! Sowwy maybe next time!!

Apples the herp knop lmao god forbid bro!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Oh yeah make sure you park that shit in a lot kid, cuz you dont want to have to do karate on someones ass!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by atomicapples

awww... me and dg would be more then happy to come, but my baby (my new wrx) is awaiting me at the dealership, and i cant wait to put that bad boy on the road, and start to tune the fucker...

Can't wait to see it...

post pics on your car thread damnit!