Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Over Here!!!!

lovelovestar

Hey young attractive

chick in boston coming back into the club scene after 3 year break due to drama :tongue: looking for some cool ass people (pref. girls) to party with all over. :bounce:

me?.. I'm into trance, Dn'B, ambient, trip-house, trip-hop, acid jazz soul, funk, hard house, dub, reggae, hip-hop, worldbeat I am fun, loud at times, ready-for-anything type.

You? : fun, ready to party hard, real, honest, no bullshit, and cool, and also not bad looking (reflects on me). sO if your down email me >>> safffron_1@yahoo.com and we'll talk. :letsgo:

Ok....well I need a little help too....

I told a little white lie to a friend of mine....I told him that I went to go visit a few friends in Boston, but I didn't. I only said it because I wanted to make him feel shitty that we hadn't talked in over a week, and I wanted to make him feel like he missed out....

I know I know....:rolleyes: Us bitches are always playing these games....

But I need to know...what would someone do with friends if they were in Boston? I'm from N. Jersey...so I don't have a clue....

Can someone give me the names of streets, places or whatever so that I could live up to this little lie that may just come snowballing down on me??

:( :( :(

Originally posted by marcid21

I told a little white lie to a friend of mine....I told him that I went to go visit a few friends in Boston, but I didn't. I only said it because I wanted to make him feel shitty that we hadn't talked in over a week, and I wanted to make him feel like he missed out....

I know I know....:rolleyes: Us bitches are always playing these games....

But I need to know...what would someone do with friends if they were in Boston? I'm from N. Jersey...so I don't have a clue....

Can someone give me the names of streets, places or whatever so that I could live up to this little lie that may just come snowballing down on me??

:( :( :(

too funny.... well it all depends on what you told him you did. Landsdown street is where all the clubs are....avalon, axis etc...

You could always tell him you went shopping down at Harvard Square...tons of shops there!

Or that you went to Fanuiel Hall to get something to eat at Quincy Market....

:laugh:

Hope that helps keep you out of any trouble.....let me know if you need more names etc....

Vikki :)

Originally posted by marcid21

sounds loke something I would do.......:laugh: :laugh::tongue:

you can also say you hung out on newbury stree all day ( I know I have:tongue: ) its kinda like soho: pricey, dicey boutiques, mad people tryin to be seen and alot of color, energy and some attitude..... copley mall is right around the corner, another pricey dive with tiffany's, gucci, saks, polo, french connection (I miss working there :( )

hope this helps...;)

Unfortunetly, you do either have to be with a member or have a pass from a member to get in. I don't even think the grovelling thing will work, I already tried.... :~(

But if you wait a little while some people on this board are members and they may reply or PM you with some more suggestions.

From what I have heard its a good time, because my boyfriend and some of his friends went recently and enjoyed it. I would like to go and have been thinking about it for some time, but haven't had anyone to join me, because I havea couple of passes, waiting for the correct night and the right person to join me.

Hope this helps you a little.

Jessica

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you do have to be a member of rise to get in. It is a private club for members and guests only. I however do know quite a few members. I also have a few passes myself. You do not have to be with the member but if it is your first time there I would suggest either going with a member or someone who has been there before they have quite a few rules and are pretty strickt with them. Just an example they have designanted Smoking area's. So it is good to go with someone that knows what is going on. If anyone wished to go to Rise sometime send me a meassage and maybe we can start the night out at Club Fuel and then head to Rise.

Yes I am a promoter and a bouncer at Fuel. Right now the scene is kinda dieing down unfortunatly. We still do anywhere between 150 and 300 people a night at fuel alone then the Shamrock down stairs does another 200 to 350. Unfortunatly with the holidays and the openeing of Tilt we have slowed considerablely which is very unfortunate because Fuel really is a great club the vibe is there we just remodeled so the look is there. We have New Englands premier DJ'S. Examples Dj Macguyver is our resident every other Saturday night, DJ Mark Doyle spinns at least once a month, DJ Tallis Storms spins with us, DJ Noel, Twist, Chris p, and many other great DJ'S. You should deffinatly check it out some time. Low cover 6 dollars inexpensive drinks 2.25 for a demestic beer 3.00 for import mixed drinks vary but the average price is around 3.00. Most shots go for 3.00. Its is a great time great atmosphere excellent vibe and we let the DJ's play as hard as they wanna get. We don't limit our DJ's like some place do. We believe in giving the DJ the turn tables and saying wow us. All of the DJ's we have spinn for us do that to. They apreciate the creative freedom we give them. I really feel that some of the best sets I have ever heard from Macguyver have come out of Club Fuel, same goes for the rest of the DJ's I mentioned earlier. Well anyway see what you have done now you have set me off. No I am not just saying this stuff because I am a promoter for the place either I was a customer before I started working there. I would rather go there than travel to Boston. Maybe because for me it is close and Boston is just to much hasel but I prefer Fuel to going to Boston.