Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed and Palash at Buzz

Kuro

OMG OMG I'm sooooo there! They were awesome last time they were at Buzz. AND I finally have an excuse to wear my UFO's!!!!! :D :D :bounce::D :D

Hey do I sense a meet-up?? Will I finally meet Shady and Kuro?? (maybe me and Kuro can have a fist fight 'cause he's always makin' those snide comments lolz) :idea:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Will I finally meet Shady and Kuro?? (maybe me and Kuro can have a fist fight 'cause he's always makin' those snide comments lolz) :idea:

-Clearing my throat - Ahem- Kuro, I'll take care of this one (cracking my knuckles)... I believe Mr. Kuro has already determined that any fighting from the CP Board must be undertaken with hot oil or at the very least, a tub of mud. So if you would like to agree to those terms and conditions for a fist fight with Kuro, I am sure he will agree as well.

-Shady (Kuro's agent)

:D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

-Clearing my throat - Ahem- Kuro, I'll take care of this one (cracking my knuckles)... I believe Mr. Kuro has already determined that any fighting from the CP Board must be undertaken with hot oil or at the very least, a tub of mud. So if you would like to agree to those terms and conditions for a fist fight with Kuro, I am sure he will agree as well.

-Shady (Kuro's agent)

:D

I would advise Mr.Kuro and his agent, Mr.Shady to also consider tubs of jello. Grape or strawberry flavour works wonderfully :D

Originally posted by vicman

I would advise Mr.Kuro and his agent, Mr.Shady to also consider tubs of jello. Grape or strawberry flavour works wonderfully :D

Mr. Vicman, please do not divulge all of Mr. Kuro's secrets. The strawberry jello, along with the bottles of Squeezeable grape jelly are what we in the industry call his "super ninja secret finishing move". I have dubbed Mr. Kuro's finishing move as the "Fruit Basket". It is as deadly as a Luchador's "Flying Bulldog" from the top ropes. It is more powerful than the Rock's "Rock Bottom". Yes, Mr. Vicman, the "Fruit Basket" is a super deadly finishing move. But for it to be effective, the secret ingredients, Mr. Kuro's "special sauce", as it were, must not be known. Otherwise, there will be copycat finishing moves all over the world.

BTW, winner of the thong contest is PGiddy, he correctly guessed Silver. Shady and Vic, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

I didnt see you at Glow :( . I looked around a bit when I got there to see if I could find you so there was no way I could get my thongdar honed in on you :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'll have to teach you the Thong Buster before the match. There's no other move like it in the world. It involves teeth. It's barely a legal move. But it's just like Colt 45 - works every time... :D

But will it work on my superthong, woven with threads of titanium alloy? I had it specially made... royal blue with a red and yellow "S" symbol on the front and a little cape attached to the back lolz

But will it work on my superthong, woven with threads of titanium alloy? I had it specially made... royal blue with a red and yellow "S" symbol on the front and a little cape attached to the back lolz

Oh, God only knows what that little "S" stands for. I vote for "Shady" :D

But I'm pretty confident the Thong Buster will work. I have never met a thong I could not bust.